• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

iArsenic

Crimson Valor.
Years
Light Platinum is a good hack, one of the few I've played that actually incorporate the game they're based on into the game, such as characters and ****.
Thanks for making this. =]

Atem

German Starter Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2022
Hey Weasley,
Can you do that so, that the first Party Pokemon goes after the Trainers, I mean like Soul Silver.
If you can do that or not your Hack is the best, good luck.

Atem

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
LOL xD
That was good one xD

Anyways Ruka do you wanna translate the beta 2 by yourself and then gimme the patch so I can translate strings you didn't manage to translate and also fix some scripts if there will be any?

Thanks.
Anyways, I am translating up to Route 409 now.
I don't know if it's far or not, but I think it's pretty far.

PS I think that you should fix up the scripts in Crono first,
then work on this one.
OK?

PS 2 My version will be more difficult than Wesley's one
because I edited some Trainers to make the Hack
more challenging.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
any1 can tell me y is it i cant play a hacked ruby rom on my vba and gpsp?i can play a original rom but after i patch it and load the rom my vba screen stays white and if i load it on a gpsp it jus crashes my psp.but i can play the real original rom but not after it has patched.however i can play a hacked fire red rom.sum1 any1 pls help me

Green ~

Needs A New Sketch Book T_T
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 4, 2010
any1 can tell me y is it i cant play a hacked ruby rom on my vba and gpsp?i can play a original rom but after i patch it and load the rom my vba screen stays white and if i load it on a gpsp it jus crashes my psp.but i can play the real original rom but not after it has patched.however i can play a hacked fire red rom.sum1 any1 pls help me

I was abt to ask the same thing.The ROM I downloaded works perfectly but when I patch it, the screen stays white.Help ??

cspmoneymaker

Did you guys downloaded the latest one ? It's the new beta one,in first post.And don't 4get to patch it to a clean rom !

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
yeah its the latest and i patched a clean rom but t still doesnt work.and this happens only to ruby hacked games.fire red is working fine.no matter wat hacked ruby gamesi try to patch it doesnt work

cspmoneymaker

Whatever,but if your problem is like that I strongly recommend you to download another clean Ruby rom from another site.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
hey thx for the link.how amazingly dumb of me not to have think of that!~sense the sarcasm.

Back