• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Wes, a little word of advice here, please put the new beta on your first post on page 1, so people won't have to go hunting for it to find out if there is a new release.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • man this hack is just a mind blowing,no one can do the stuff that you do,I really hope that beta 2 would be translated soon,this is the best hack ever!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2010
    Help me ... damn it!...i just played the beta 1 (is awsome!) and i found an glich (idk. but i think its an glitch on the english version) the poke center is messed up! , the door ! , i cant enter ! , and only 1 thing !...on the beta 3 (is beter then beta 1 XD :D:D:D) when i get to alpha island , and find acerus ... where i need to go , i folow the kid and nothing happens! could some1 help me pleas?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Alright I see alot of people having problems running this game on psp emulators (including me).
    Ive tried doing everything i can to make it work on my psp.I'm using GPsp emulator and when i start the game it works fine and the intro is pretty good ;), but when i get to the menu i press "NEW GAME",my screen flashes colors, turns black and plays the music when the "professor appears" but the screen is just black the whole time.

I dont know what people are saying about patching,but I do know that its ".gba" and not ".ips" or some other format.

If anyone can just tell me and everyone else how to fix our problem I would really appreciate it.
    I will rep any one who helps

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM BETA 2 - 30% IN ENGLISH
    (Translated by Ruka Prince and Ash 493 )

It is beta 2, with the part of translated beta 1, for Ruka Prince and Ash 493, we have YELLOW TOWN, translated CENTRAL OFFICE CITY and respective INHORE and its scripts and its routes, only one script not yet was translated, script of RED in the front of 1° GYM, therefore I changed this script to appear the animation of door of the GYM, that before in beta 1 did not exist, and script of 1° leader of the GYM, that I had that to change the game to give continuity.

http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/pokeacutemonlightplatinum.html

What they are finding of the game? some difficulty, where is? Post its you doubt and advances together with original its post, not to make Spam.

POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM BETA 3 - WORKING

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    AWSOME BETA 2!!!!!!!!!
    But the translating is a bit weird, why would a professor say yo? and ya?

zephern

Finishing up school, hacking
    Years
  • I SO wanna borrow these tiles!

Whoever made them is an artist.
    I really look foward to playing this, even if it's a spanish hack! :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im having problems now :(
    When i get into inhore city it freezes
    Jessica shows me the combee and says "now do you belive me" And it crashes (ive restarted an stuff aswell :(

Sky
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    The graphic of beta 2 is very nice. I very like the harbor tile.
    I also found some small bugs and glitches but I'm very busy to report them. (I know you found them too and will fix them soon :D)
    Keep working, Wes.
    P/S: Many text is very short in a line.

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Oh no. The 34.25 (jk 30%) translated beta was great.
    Who translated it?
    It didn't only contain major grammatical mistakes, but also the translation sounded unnatural and weird. I mean, lol. Seriously. Lol.
    Have you heard of XSE's text adjuster? It will help you make /p and /n look better.
    Good luck Ruka and Ash and please correct it!

Back