• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • hey guys! the new beta 2 won't load on my VBA! it goes blank after MUGS opening! :(
    can someone help please??? :D
    What about reading previous posts? :D
    Try this:
    Google search "Pokemon Ruby Rom V.1.0" and download it
    Download the latest ips patch of Light Platinum
    Download Lunar IPS
    Patch the IPS to the rom
    Open up Visual Boy Advance and set it to Flash 128K save mode.
    Open the rom with VBA.
    Hope it's gonna work.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Anyone got an answer for me? My game crashes when i get to inhore city, you see the combees and the girl says i told you and it crashes...?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM BETA 2 - 30% IN ENGLISH
    (Translated by Ruka Prince and Ash 493 )

It is beta 2, with the part of translated beta 1, for Ruka Prince and Ash 493, we have YELLOW TOWN, translated CENTRAL OFFICE CITY and respective INHORE and its scripts and its routes, only one script not yet was translated, script of RED in the front of 1° GYM, therefore I changed this script to appear the animation of door of the GYM, that before in beta 1 did not exist, and script of 1° leader of the GYM, that I had that to change the game to give continuity.

http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/pokeacutemonlightplatinum.html

What they are finding of the game? some difficulty, where is? Post its you doubt and advances together with original its post, not to make Spam.

POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM BETA 3 - WORKING

What's this? I don't remember having Beta 2 fully translated yet... I'm still working on it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2010
    Help me ... damn it!...i just played the beta 1 (is awsome!) and i found an glich (idk. but i think its an glitch on the english version) the poke center is messed up! , the door ! , i cant enter ! , and only 1 thing !...on the beta 3 (is beter then beta 1 XD :D:D:D) when i get to alpha island , and find acerus ... where i need to go , i folow the kid and nothing happens! could some1 help me please?

again , some 1 help me please!!! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2010
    again ? ... ah anyway , i like this hack much! but if you could help me it would be realy cool :D thx

loitraitim

Hoài Niệm Dấu Yêu
    Years
  • Some bug may i find :D
    I hope so..

bugslpbeta2.png

Uraura

P_P dood!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2012
    Open up Visual Boy Advance and set it to Flash 128K save mode.
    Thank you,now it works perfectly fine with my PSP,but i wont start it until % 100 version comes out,i just checked it out and i have to say,it looks amazing.
    Now i want to ask you a question.I'm new in pokemon games,i started to play Pokemon:Leaf Green,after finishing it which pokemon game should i play,what you doods suggest me ? (Hacked or normal)

Last edited:
    Back