• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

• Angie •

I am Angie hear me r0ar~..xD
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    w3w.. just wait people answer y0u
    haha~
    by the way.. Nice hack... nice palletes. nice tiles. nice scripting. nice story and awsome features

-Angie : D

infmaniac

Determined Beginner
    Years
  • Great

This is prolly the best hack iv seen so far it has the best tiles and brill story im constantly wathing this. i really hope it gets completed :)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • For two reasons:
    the music is lost
    whenever I play something new, I prefer to see/read everything...

I'd say that even if you press the Spacebar, you can still
    see the text. The music isn't lost when pressing the Spacebar. It's just fast-
    forwarded.

Okay, to my answer, I believe it wouldn't be possible to decrease the "%". Also, at certain areas, "%" will be decreased. For example, when in Battle Mode, that's when it happens. The solution to this problem
    is getting used to Fast-forward mode like me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    hi i'm newbie here i have a problem when to catch entei before catch ho-oh in mt rainbow....
    when i enter to entei place i got stuck and cannot go anywhere. how i suppose to do just abandon that place or try to go to other place. is some one know how to help me. i cannot go through this event to catch entei and ho-oh. is there is a patch .ips to replace this or what...
    please help me this favourite pokemon...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • hi i'm newbie here i have a problem when to catch entei before catch ho-oh in mt rainbow....
    when i enter to entei place i got stuck and cannot go anywhere. how i suppose to do just abandon that place or try to go to other place. is some one know how to help me. i cannot go through this event to catch entei and ho-oh. is there is a patch .ips to replace this or what...
    please help me this favourite pokemon...

*Bam!* *Kaboom!* You completely messed up the Hack.
    Wait for Beta 4.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    WWWEEEESSSLLEEYY!!!
    OMG u absolutely must use this map for SOME of the pokemon centers in ur hack!
    https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7388/pokemoncenterer9.jpg

I'm not saying use this for all the pokemon centers. but use it for two or three for the really BIG cities like central city, sean port, and any other new cities for the LAUREN region.
    Anyway, PLEEEEAAAASSSSEE! use this map for at least ONE pokemon center! its soooo awesome!!

No
    That map belongs to Captain Arcane.
    Unless Wesley receives his explicit permission, he should not use that map.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    about entei part i just live it so i continue and i have capture darkrai...
    but i don't know what to do next...
    can someone please help me.....

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    hey guys how do i get to the reverse dimension?

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • @nixsham~Have you captured all the Legends in Sinnoh...If you have...Thats the End...

@Mimat~Get to Mt.Dimension and talk to Shirona at the Foot of the mountain...She'll take you there...

@JesseoLo~This has to do with Light Platinum...How...

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    I am trying to run it on my cellphone using vbag and after I chose new game the game get stack. do anybody know a solution for this problem

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    i haven't capture all yet, include 3 legendary dog, ho-oh, lugia, latios, latias and giratina...
    by the way how to capture lugia, latios, latias and giratina. and i have a problem with entei and i cannot capture him... all because the game got stuck tile in entei part not complete maybe...do you have a walkthrough through all this.....
    can u please help me i really want to finish this game......
    thanks again....

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    i need help with the earth institute. after i beat the team steam leader and the screen flashes for them to disappear the game gets glitched and i cant do anything. ill take a screenshot later if it helps. edit: so after leaving a slot open and rebattling team steam i got castform from the scientist while still glitchy but after going to my pokemon screen everything was normal except now i cant go down a floor. the stairs/door is just like walking into a wall. help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • I am OF TURN!!!
    Well after some time without internet finally everything regularized her
    and I am of connected turn the internet
    I was working in several graphs and in many ideas for LIGTH PLATINUM
    during this whole time and many new graphs
    they were already implemented, I will just post
    some thing that I did for they have a general idea
    of my work;
    UPDATES

• WORLD IMPROVED MAP
    [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

I changed some palletas of the snow parts, and I changed some small details of the world map

• NEW POKéMON MENU

New pokémon personalized menu and servant 100% by me, for LIGTH PLATINUM

• BATLLE GROUND IMPROVED AND NEW HP BAR

I arranged 100% the batlle grounds arranging some palletas, and I improved the hp bar

• TEMPLE OF THE OCEAN

They can visualize some new tiles for dive, that temple is a pokémon lendario resting.

• HYDROELECTRIC OF ENERMY TOWN

Excuse for not answering anybody I am very busy

Sky
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    i like your hack.
    it is awesome.
    can your write a tutorial" how to change graphic" after you finished this hack?
    (and final version will be the next version after beta 4?)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Never Ceases to amaze me...This is right now...The biggest hack in Showcase...I haven't seen a hack quite like this since...I'd Say...Ruby destiny Reign of legends...And I love how the world map Actually has snow...I love the Detail you put in the Temple of the Sea...And Beta 4...Will be Awesome for sure...I wish you luck...(As Always...XD)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Most Hacks aren't compatible (Spelling?)
    with your Cell Phone.

You have to play this Hack on VBA.
    all GBA games are working in vbag
    this idk why not
    but there is a way how i play it on phone:
    make a save file on VBA i mean just start a new game on VBA than save(normal) than rename the file to : example: Pokemon LP.gba => save file Pokemon LP.gba.sav and copy it on ur mobile where u put Roms. thats all xD

Back