• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
Hey Wesley, remember me? rsrs
awesome hack, great tiles and maps.
I love the pallets and scripts.

Good luck~

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
UPDATES

First of more nothing it wanted to be thankful all for the commentaries, y as it wanted to announce that I will not launch plus no beta of POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM, the next time that will be to launch will launch the COMPLETE version of POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM, and now my works in the new version, that will have two regions ZHERY and LAUREN, with eight GYM' each one and two s E4.Estive working in the city of 5° GYM GROMENT CITY, and in the mine of fosseis that will have there, here images:

pokmonlightplatinummine.png

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
That's awesome!
It's great to have it this way :)
It's really better to just release full game :)
It also means that me and Ruka will have to work really hard :D But at least it'll be last beta to translate :D
Nice mines btw :)

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
wow wesley that's great!
this hack is the best it showed me that almost everything is possible in rom hacking,that's great man keep this up!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
You should rename MINE OF GROMENT to GROMENT MINE. Also, I noticed that you wrote Vespiqueen. It's Vespiquen, only one "e". Ruka or Ash, you can do that too.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You should rename MINE OF GROMENT to GROMENT MINE. Also, I noticed that you wrote Vespiqueen. It's Vespiquen, only one "e". Ruka or Ash, you can do that too.
He won't be pleased to see that xD
Okay I'll do it in translated beta :)

Please don't call me Ruka now. Call me Sar or Prince.
Will SP do the trick?
Otherwise I'm gonna pick Prince one .)

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
Hey. I realize this may be the wrong thread for this kind of a question but I haven't been able to get the recent betas to work in english. I'm a bit curious why, seeing as I download the patch directly from the site or here and patch it to a clean ROM.

By recent, I mean the NEW betas, as in NEW Beta 1 and NEW Beta 2. Before that, it worked perfectly fine. Any suggestions on this?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Hey. I realize this may be the wrong thread for this kind of a question but I haven't been able to get the recent betas to work in english. I'm a bit curious why, seeing as I download the patch directly from the site or here and patch it to a clean ROM.

By recent, I mean the NEW betas, as in NEW Beta 1 and NEW Beta 2. Before that, it worked perfectly fine. Any suggestions on this?
The hack is originally in Portugese, but it is being translated.

simonrule18

Iwant to create my own pokemon
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
hello
o have problem on pokemon light platinum beta 2 im now on esmerald city
the team steam is not moving can any one help me please

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
hello
o have problem on pokemon light platinum beta 2 im now on esmerald city
the team steam is not moving can any one help me please

Wait for the English Version, because I think that you
don't know Porteguese.

WOW this looks amazing!

Hope it gets fully translated soon!

It'll be done soon. I'm still waiting for a response from Ash.

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2009
why doesnt this work for the gpsphone? the screns turns to like 5 different colors and then turns black and nothing else happens.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
hey I've started beta 2 and there are 2 kids with combee and stunky that are battling and blocking my way,what to do in order to pass this block?

Back