• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Had this bad boy for 6 years going strong

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
Years
  • I've had my current PC for almost 3 years now. I haven't had a laptop in a while but I'm definitely going to be buying one when I get my tax return back in June, cause I'm getting sick of having to stay at my desk late at night when I'd rather be lying in bed watching anime or playing games :3

I don't really upgrade much. When the device is neigh on unusable then I'll look into getting a newer one, but until then it's ride or die!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I will use a computer quite literally until it stops working and have no choice but to switch. I don't have the money to constantly upgrade things.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Mostly repairs and repairs and well until I say I don't want badly rundown specs and I want more durablity and power. Well 2 or more years till finally burnout as it motherboard ded

Years
  • technically my desktop is five years old but the parts that are currently running it are newer so the only original part is pretty much the motherboard

Back