• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai! >u<

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    Hi, my name is ThePokemonGirl, and it's so nice to meet you all. I really love pokemon and it's gens. Gen 1 was gr8, only 151 to catch, simple, huh? Now, there's about over 300.. wow. That's pretty hard.. o_O

So your all asking "Is there more about her?" Well, if you did, there IS some more, indeed. I'm pretty much a pokemon LOVER. I really have been obsessed with pokemon throughout my life.
    I like to collect pokemon cards alot. Also, three of my favorite pokemon are Liepard, Espeon and Sylveon. I love Eeveeloutions, too, mainly because Eevee has so many evolutions to choose from. I think Sylveon is very pretty, and I think Glaceon is very, well icy.. heh.

Well, that should wrap up my introduction, well see ya! _¶___________¶¶¶
    _¶¶__________¶__¶
    ¶__¶_________¶___¶
    ¶___¶________¶___¶
    ¶____¶_______¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶_____¶______¶__________¶¶
    ¶______¶¶¶__¶_¶¶_________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶_____¶___¶¶_¶¶¶¶________________¶¶¶¶
    _¶___¶___¶¶___¶¶___________¶¶¶¶¶¶
    __¶__¶__¶___¶_____¶___¶¶¶¶_¶
    ___¶_¶_¶______________¶¶¶¶_¶
    ¶¶¶__¶¶_________¶¶¶¶______¶
    ¶___¶__¶_________¶¶____¶__¶
    _¶___¶_¶_________________¶
    __¶__¶_¶________________¶¶
    ___¶_¶¶___________________¶¶
    ____¶¶_________________¶¶___¶
    ____¶_________________¶__¶___¶
    ___¶_________________¶____¶¶¶¶
    __¶___________________¶
    __¶____________________¶
    __¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_______¶
    ___¶__¶¶________¶¶____¶
    ___¶__¶___________¶____¶¶
    __¶¶¶¶_____________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Attachments

• Hai! >u<
      typloshion.png
      1.2 KB · Views: 52
    • Hai! >u<
      pidgey-pokemon-go.png
      15.2 KB · Views: 17
    • Hai! >u<
      mew1.gif
      26.2 KB · Views: 44
    Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Well, actually, try over 700, and soon, over 800 Pokemon, as we approach the release of Sun/Moon! Also, woah is that a Pikachu text art? Neat. Welcome to PC.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hai! >u<

Hey, hey! Props on the Sylveon and Espeon love! I adore the Eeveelutions too. Sometimes I use them on certain Pokemon runs like Pokemon Crystal, or Pokemon B2W2. c: I think Glaceon is my favourite from all of them, but I love em' all!

Hai! >u<

It iiiis tough to try and catch em' all, but, I'd say it's fun to collect! Mmm, but yeah, are you looking forward to the new games? I hope we can see you around the forums, including the pokemon sections! If you need a hand, I'll be there for you; feel free to contact me via VMs or PMs! Have a great day today!

Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to PC! The Eeveelutions are my favorite group of Pokemon, too! Flareon's my favorite of the bunch, and my favorite Pokemon overall. I really hope that Sun and Moon gives us another Eeveelution (hopefully a Dragon or Flying one this time!); do you think they'll add one in for the Eeveelution fans? I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to drop a PM if you'd like to chat!

Back