• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair Color

What is your hair color?

• Total voters

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    Dark brown!

But I've dyed my bangs alot which were red, then I bleached my bangs so the fuschia could show up, so I also had blonde bangs after the pink faded. And for graduation pictures I had to dye it back to brown, well since then my bangs are now fading and it's like a light brown and in the sun its kinda llike a blonde.

Soon enough my whole entire head will be auburn! ^^ (More red than brown though!)

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I have red hair... and I never died it before. In the summertime, I get these light blonde highlights, it's so cool. ^^'

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    My hair is oringinally dirty blonde but I did ONCE put highlights in it and I was really blonde. But then I changed it back to dirty blonde.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Darkish brown with some blonde highlights spread on the top layer.. I still need to highlight the bottom layers so it won't look so ehh.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I have dark brown hair, it appears black unless you look at it very closely. It appears if you look very closely at a single strand of my hair that it is somewhat silvery.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I have blonde hair right now, but you can tell it's getting darker. It'll probably be dirty blonde in a matter of years if it's not already. I have natural hilights so it's hard to tell :/

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have verrrrrrry dark brown hair, it looks black. I've dyed it like 4 shades lighter before but ehh, I like my hair nice and dark. I do have a few golden highlights in my bangs and in my layers but I'm getting those taken out this saturday.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Mine's a very dark brown naturally. However, I've been putting in copper-red highlights for about two years, and they fade out to light brown. They used to fade out to blonde, and, well, that wasn't nice. D:

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
    My hair was light when I was younger, and then it became medium brown I guess you could call it. I dyed my hair a few times, purple and red type colours. They didn't work out really, I should have lightened my hair first. Scarily for the past two years my hair is well showing greys. Which, is really depressing because at 24 one should not be experiencing hair that is turning grey. People say well why don't you dye it. One my mother dyed her hair until she became dangerously allergic to it and her faced puffed all up and she looked terrible. Thankfully she is good now, but she never dyes her hair now.

Thus I am reluctant to dye my hair. I realise one can test their hair first but for now not thinking about it. And 2. once I start dying my hair I will ave to redye and redye and thus I'll leave it till it becomes even more grey. There is a consolation in all of this in that while it is greying, I am not going bald and I've seen some people my age or a bit older who are clearly showing signs of balding. So I am thankful about and my father greyed early and yet still has all his hair and hes heading towards his 50s. So for now I will reluctantly have my hair grey until it becomes an issue.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    My hair is blonde. Though I'm not sure if it would be considered dirty blonde or not. So I just ticked both.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    My hair is brown, but in the summer, my hair gets dark dirty blonde colour. I like my colour overall :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I originally had it blond, but, with the years, it has been turning more and more brown.
    In summer, it still turns dirty blond, though.

austin00081

young money
    Years
    Hm.
    My hair is originally dark brown, but i killed it by bleaching it and dying it blue, pink and turquoise.
    Then I just dyed it blue.
    But I'm letting it grow out so I can dye it another crazy color.
    Bleaching hair is deadly, don't do it. D<

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    My hair normally turns platinum blone during the summer, since I'm always out in the sun. Then it fade to a dirty blonde in the winter.

Back