• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair Color

What is your hair color?

• Total voters

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    As some of the pc public know...

I have sandy blonde hair.
    Darkish blonde/brown so to say. I like it too, don't think I'll ever change. ;D

Years
    I have a dark dirty blonde or if I am in the sun a lot it turns either light dirty blonde or pure blonde. Which it is starting to do! ^_^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    In the words of my school friends:

"... I like Macy's hair; it's so black! Don't ever dye it, okay?"
    >.> They like to spontaneously start conversations about random things.

So, yes, my hair is naturally black. And I don't plan on dyeing it. Since I can't imagine myself with any other hair colour. And black hair looks pretty o____o

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Actually no, there is no such thing as black hair. The pigments that make up a (natural) strand of hair are either brown, yellow or red, called eumelanin or phaeomelamin. The variation and abundance affect the pigmentation of the hair, and if there is a small number of eumelanin and phaeomelamins, the hair appears white or albino.
    A large amount of eumelanin, the brown pigment, and the most common melanin, cause a very dark shade of hair. However dark this appears, the hair is not black, so basically my hair is just extremely dark brown.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have dirty Blonde hair. I used to have golden blonde hair when I was little. Now it has gone and left me with hair that I don't like.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My hair's black, but it seems to be heading towards more of a brownish sort of colour since I've been in the sun for too long. xD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Well naturally my hair is blonde-brown but now it's gone way darker to dark brown lol

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Actually no, there is no such thing as black hair. The pigments that make up a (natural) strand of hair are either brown, yellow or red, called eumelanin or phaeomelamin. The variation and abundance affect the pigmentation of the hair, and if there is a small number of eumelanin and phaeomelamins, the hair appears white or albino.
    A large amount of eumelanin, the brown pigment, and the most common melanin, cause a very dark shade of hair. However dark this appears, the hair is not black, so basically my hair is just extremely dark brown.
    lol what he said.. I have dark brown hair aswell ^^

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    A very Dark brown, almost as if black hair. I don't think I'll ever dye it, I just don't like dark brown. T_T

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years

THANK YOU.
    I tell my friends there's no such thing as naturally black hair, they all tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. -_-

I'm naturally a shade 4, which is a medium brown. I also have faint blonde highlights naturally.

But...I dye my hair so much that it'll probably never be natural again. Right now I'm an extremely dark brown. It's so brown that it appears black if I'm not in direct sunlight. I also have bright purple highlights, but some strands took the color better than others, so my hair's pretty much dark brown, purple, and grey. x3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Uh ok. So my hair seems to be extremely dark brown. I used to think it was black o_0
    It actually seems black.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    my hair depends on whether it's got sunlight on it or not to tell which color it is. If there is sunlight I have a very sandy light brown color hair, if no sunlight is on it I have darker wood-brown hair.

Years
    Naturally, my hair's a plain brown. (example)

Ever since I've been to college, I've been dying it red. I've always wanted to dye it, although for years, I wanted it to be orange. But once I was out of the house, I figured red would look better on me. And if I say so, I make a good fake redhead. ;D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014

Wow, what he said. XD Yeah I guess my hair is dark brown as well. Since there isn't such a thing as black hair. I didn't know that. Thanks for the knowledge. Well it does have some red and brown because over the years I been in the sun too long.

Back