• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair Color

What is your hair color?

• Total voters
    Years
    My hair is black and has been for the whole of my life. I had the thought of streaking it in mind a while back but then I immediately shrugged it off. I've never dyed my hair and probably never will do so.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Sporfle.

My hair is a very dark brown, looks black most of the time but it isn't. I've dyed it once, years ago when I wanted to try something different. I had that color for a few months, didn't hate it but I'd rather stay with what I have now.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Ginger. Or red, whatever terminology you people like to use these days. It's annoying, you get racist remarks and whenever people refer to you, they call you 'ginger' instead of your actual name. Well, I'm not too annoyed with it because I can accept a joke, but sometimes people take it too far and I have to remind them that calling someone a ginger in a negative way is a form of racisim and can be looked on as bullying. People normally shut up after that.

austin00081

young money
    Years
    Ginger. Or red, whatever terminology you people like to use these days. It's annoying, you get racist remarks and whenever people refer to you, they call you 'ginger' instead of your actual name. Well, I'm not too annoyed with it because I can accept a joke, but sometimes people take it too far and I have to remind them that calling someone a ginger in a negative way is a form of racisim and can be looked on as bullying. People normally shut up after that.

Last time I checked calling someone "ginger" isn't racist, unless if you're Irish and have red hair and they are making fun of you for being Irish. Ginger isn't really an insult, it's just the stereotypical "classification", so to speak, for red heads. And that stereotype being, red hair, pasty white skin, freckles, etc.
    But not all red heads are like this. Malcom-x had red hair and people didn't call him a "ginger", they called him something else.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I've got very thick and dark brown hair. I want to get it dyed to blonde soon..

Cid

Years
    I have black hair, as seen in my Profile.

I'm not ashamed that black is my hair color, and I think I will never dye it (take note of the word THINK. :P).

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    My hairs blondy-brownyish. Some people say its blonde and some say brown so... :\

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    It's naturally a reddish blond, almost orange. ATM it's dyed brown (which I wish I hadn't done), and it's been blue, pink, and purple before ;3

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    My hair's a lightish-darkish blonde with darker blonde highlites. I want to dye it a lighter blonde though, starting to think it's getting a bit too dark for my liking. D:

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
    When it's short, it's light blonde. However, as my hair grows, it seems to become much closer to brown. I suspect that my hair will change colour to this permanently as I get older, because both my parents experienced this: blonde hair at childhood, brown at adulthood.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Natural Black color. d(''d)

I love my natural hair color and I would never dye it. ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My hair is golden brownish colour. My roots are all bleach blond though, so I'm constantly asked if I dye my hair, which I don't XD

Back