• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Happy 4th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    I forgot to say thankyou for the Braviary btw, i fell asleep before i said it. So thankyou SO much, it's AWESOME :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd like to be part of the Victini raffle as well if that is still on going.

Also getting the Zubat for the GTA atm. Many thanks btw.

In case you were wondering, I put Happy July4thPC! as the message due to lack of space.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It turns out that I do in fact have this Victini event so could I be removed from the raffle, please? I'd rather let someone else have a better chance of winning it now that I know I've already got one. Two, in fact. Thanks! Good luck, everyone!

Also deposited the Zubat on the GTS in X. :) Thanks again, Blade!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Have deposit a zubat!! Thak you for the distribution :)

Braviary braviary braviary

Years
  • Would love the victini posted the Zubat as well! :)
    I tried to register your friend code said make sure friend registers you as well (new to all this online playing lol)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    Can I enter the raffle too please? :)
    Also deposited a zubat :)

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Thanks everyone! I added participants to the list on the first post for the Victini raffle and I'm distributing the shiny Braviary on the GTS requests. If you didn't receive the shiny Braviary or some other player snagged your trade, feel free to offer another Zubat. The giveaway will be ending around 11:30PM EST or whenever I need to sleep (about 7 hours from now). I'll also be posting the 4 winners to the Victini around that time.

mcarthur7416

Sexy Cowboy
    Years
  • So the giveaway ends tonight? If so I'll go add a zubat right away! Also I'd like to be entered for the victini:D

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Happy 4th of July!

i do not understand what why someone would trade a Braviary for a zubat, unless they think their eliminating the competition or are just unaware of it & think their being helpful.
    oh well, 1 more code for the lottery

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back