• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy B-Day to Miyu-Chan

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • Come on, you can't possibly forget about that wonderful mod who's awesome at roleplaying. =D

*had searched for another birthday thread, couldn't find one, so made one? >_>*

Happy b-day. =3

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Happy birthday... I've seen ya post around, but never got to know you. :(

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • weeeeeeee happy bday Miyu-chan! happy happy happy happy birrrrrrrtttthhhhhday! :D

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Happy birthday, I think I've spoke to you before XD

Happy B-Day to Miyu-Chan

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • Yay! ^^ *hands Miyu a gift* Happy Birthday to a great RPer! I hope you have a fantastic day and get everything you wanted! =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yay! Happy birthday, Evelina! ^_^ Congratulations on becoming 16! I remember when you turned 15... Anyway, I hope you have fun and enjoy being a year older! (Good luck with the driving, too. XP)

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Aw, happy birthday, my sweet sweet-sixteen Miyu-chan! ^____^ You've always been so thoughtful towards me so that'll guarantee the same feeling returned back to you from me! I wish you all the best on your birthday and more! *hugs* ^_~

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of a blue cake as Pikaboy.* Happy Birthday sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs and give money.* Hope ya have a great day sweetie. ^.^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Awww~ Thanks everyone! =DDDD And I'm awesome at roleplaying? xD Thanks! I didn't even take Driver's Ed yet, so... I'm not going to drive... yet. xD But I hope I will! n_n

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Happy Birthday! ^_^ Don't cause too many driving wrecks. XD Teasing. Hope you enjoy being a year older, and such.

Also…Sayuri has a very interesting ava. XP

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sour 16th? Wow, now that's one I never heard of. xD lol. And i'll be careful at driving =3 Though... I might get lost... xD

Back