• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday, Derrick!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • It's Twilight Sky's birthday, everyone!
    (Or will be in his time zone in a bit but he wanted me to make it now, so!)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your day and that it is filled with delicious cake and other foodstuffs. You're certainly an entertaining person to talk to and a good friend, and despite having been here for over six years you're still pretty crazy-active on the site and chatroom/s and get along with a lot of people as well so you're definitely one member pc couldn't do without easily at all.​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Happy birthday Derk~! We don't always get along but I still think you're pretty cool, so have a good birthday. Sorry, I'm cheap, so have this instead of a cake:

birthday.jpeg

What are you now, 9? P.S. Earlier today I can't remember what I was typing but I was so used to typing your name that I kept misspelling said thing and ending it with '-derk'. I wish I could remember the word cause I was gonna tell you that it made me lol.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Happy 18th 9th Birthday, Derky! <3 We have known each other for a year and a bit. I've always enjoyed your company. Although, we have really missed out on talking these days but overall, I still think you are a great person to be around. Hope you have a fantabulous day. :D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    YOU'RE SO OLD NOW DERK OMG D:

first your PC birthday, now your actual birthday! happy birthdaaaaaaaaaay :D I hope you have a fantastic one.

Years
  • Happy birthday, Derk, your ability to withstand the unsavory conversation that takes place on the PO Server never ceases to impress me. Have a great one.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERK!~ gosh you're so older than me

I didn't know I would be acquainted with you tbqh, but I'm sure glad that I did. <3

Here's something for you to color! 'cause coloring books are awesome!
    Spoiler:

WARNING: BIG IMAGE

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    omg you're 9 now!!! Happy birthday Derk! You better have a funtastic one or else. >:(
    Um, I couldn't decide if I should give you an action figure or a barbie doll, so here's a dinosaur plushie.
    Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, hey, happy birthday! :3
    You certainly are a pleasant one to talk with, Derkie~! <3 And I appriciate all the fun times we've had. ^^

Enjoy your birthday cookie from me to you. <3

Flareon_luffs_teh_COOKIES_XD_by_Pokemongrl2008.png

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Happy Birthday, Derrick. We haven't really talked at all, but I hope you have a great day. :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERK! Have a great day and stuff...

Sorry, I'm terrible at these kinds of threads, but I'll happy birthday you better on IRC XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREREK!

HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE 18TH 9TH BIRTHDAY!

DON'T EAT TOO MANY COOKIES AND PIE AND CAKE AND YOU BETTER ENJOY IT OR IMMA DO SOMETHING.

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY :D

Years
  • Happy Birthday Derk!
    Hope you have a fabulous birthday, and get nice presents! Make sure to save me some cake. <333
    -Fer

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh dear, maybe I'm late. Happy birthday anyways, Derk :) I hope you're doing fine and had a nice day with lots of yummy cake 'n stuff.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • DERKY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
    Here's that picture I promised! I hope you had a really great day, and I hope you're having fun being 9 years old. o3o

Spoiler:

Rock on, Derkster!
    130695804254364.gif

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    laaaaaate, i'm soooo sorry. ;w;

Happy birthday, Derk! I hope your birthday was awesome and other stuff. :D /gives cookie

Back