• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (It's Global again, it's 2010!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    New Years Eve, here in New York. I wanted to go watch the ball drop in Times Square, but my mom isn't letting me! >_<

Tragic, seeing how my girlfriend is going. >_>

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Four hours left, but since I doubt I'll be here by then, I'll just wish happy new year to everybody from Spain XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Happy New Year, PokéCommunity.

Let's all hope that PC will do a lot better this year, meaning less DBEs and such! :D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Still got ten hours over here, but I don't know if I'll still be here at midnight, so happy new year to the PokeCommunity!

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    About four hours to new years day here in England now, but I'll say it early.

Happy New Year PokeCommunity!

I thank you all for a pleasent time on this website throughout this year and hope for a just as a pleasent time next year.
    I hope you all have a brilliant 2010 just like I will; 2009 was boring me slighly.

Last edited:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    it's only 4:03 pm but that's okay, happy new year to all the guys on the other side of the world, and happy new year to the guys who are having it in a couple hours, enjoy the night!

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Only about 9 hours and 45 minutes until the big moment here in Wisconsin.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Happy New Year to everyone who's already enjoying 2010 and for those still waiting for the time, have some fun in the last hours of the year and carry over into the New Year to start!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    lol im still in 2009 XD !! But happy new year everyone (for those in 2010) and happy new year (for those that are still in 2009 like me XD)

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    xD, in here Puerto Rico still needs 5:30 more hours for New Year, but anyways, Happy New Year everyone!! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back