• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hardest Legendary to catch?

Hardest Legendary to Catch?

• Palkia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diagla

• Uxie

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Azelf

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Giratina

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Heatran

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Regigas

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Shaymin

• Arceus

Votes: 13 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    I don't know if it was the absolute hardest but in Platinum I found Heatran pretty hard. Otherwise, the emotion trio was hard.

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
    well erm none every time i get to 1 i have no pokeballs and i scream "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!why does this always happen to me":shocked::'(

Mondenn

Wants to be the very best!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2012
    I VERY DISLIKED mesprit so much because it just wouldn't get in the pokeball! It had atleast 1 HP left and I accidently poisoned it so i had no choice but to constantly throw any kind of pokeball i had.

In the end i asked my friend to give me their extra master ball.. =w=

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
    First time I faced Giratina in Diamond, I used all my ultra balls and he killed all my pokemon. Then, I faced him again, threw an ultra ball and at full health, caught him.

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
    I found Heatran the hardest because he's one of those Pokemon that is always difficult to catch..

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Not counting the roamers, Azelf is the hardest legendary to catch IMO because each time it breaks out, you'll either eat something off of base 125 Special Attack or risk letting it set up a Nasty Plot to make its attacks more potent.

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    heatran took me forever. but i havent caught a cresselia yet so maybe its hardest. :P

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    Heatran took ages for me to catch, I tried at least twice with over 100 ultra balls but Heatran always struggled and made itself faint.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The hardest legendary Pokemon for me to capture were the roamers (especially Mespirt). i've always had problems capturing them for YEARS. It doesn't necessarily have to be those two, both other roamers

:t354:TG

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Cresselia gave me a run for my money. Run. It's a runner. Get it? Haha no. But runners are always the worst for me, in any game, and DP has two, and Platinum has FIVE. So yeah.

Sordojohn

Bane of the Elite
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    I never caught the lightning type of roaming dogs in soulsilver.
    In the end I used a masterball because even with 1 hp, paralysis I couldn't catch it..
    cbf to get mean look

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    Hardest for me was Heatran in Cherrim, since I never actually caught it.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I had alot of trouble with Mersprit as it would flee to a different location everytime and I didn't have any moves like Mean Look ect.

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
    Darkrai & Cressila! And Mespirit! Darkrai took almost 85-90 ultra balls to capture,and killed it self with strrugle once... And the other 2 were hard because of they ran caught em using Mean look and false swipe(crobat then sceptile)! But,In black i was glad when you caused tornadus damage it kept it when it roamed around so i like used false swipe (Ty samurott!!) and i put it to sleep i don`t remember if i used Munna or Simisear tho....Then used an ultra ball after stalking it using the eletronic boards 6 times and caught it.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    Beldum. Hardest pokemon to catch in the game. Same capture rate as legendaries except it voluntarily kills itself with Take down within a few turns if you don't catch it fast enough. >_>

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    The hardest one for me to catch was definitely Azelf. I think it took me about an hour straight to catch it. The other legendaries I caught pretty easily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back