• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hardest Legendary to catch?

Hardest Legendary to Catch?

• Palkia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diagla

• Uxie

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Azelf

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Giratina

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Heatran

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Regigas

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Shaymin

• Arceus

Votes: 13 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimeExDeath

Master of Legendary Ice Dragon
Years
  • Arceus >< Since Sometimes Infernape one hits him...or sometimes arceus one hits infernape >< took me like 125 Pokeballs and 92 ultras to capture him D:

rennir

Dragon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    It was definitely Cresselia. It kept running and without a master ball, it took a while before I got lucky -_-

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
  • Mespirit was the most challenging for me. Even when it was paralyzed and almost dead I still could grab it with a quick or dusk ball like I did Cresselia.

giles863

Geodude Expert
    Years
  • Uxie was the hardest to catch for me. I got it down to 1 HP and just kept throwing Ultra Ball after Ultra Ball at it, with an occasional Timer Ball. 4 times I used as many as I could and then it used Struggle and killed itself...:pokeball:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Cresselia. She won't even sit in a ball for ten seconds...and considering the fact that she is a migrating Pokemon...it makes it even harder to catch her!

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Giratina is a puzzle I had to figure out. It only had a trickle of HP left while it was sleeping and the PokeBall always plopped back open to reveal the stupid sleeping Giratina.

Years
  • Giratina on Platinum, definitely. I had him asleep and on one hit point thanks to False Swipe, and I ended up using 35 Poké Balls, 8 Great Balls, 4 Quick Balls and 29 Ultra Balls and not one worked.

PickupTeam

Free Item Abuser
    Years
  • Azelf kept powering up and then killing my team with a single Swift attack. I haven't had a chance yet to take on many of the others, so it's the hardest I've attempted to catch.

Sul_Zala

Collector of tales
    Years
  • Cresselia and Mesprit. On Diamond, Cresselia was cake, but on Platinum she cost me hours upon hours of hunting, battling, spamming potions and resetting...

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
  • I find that I get really lucky when it comes to roamers so Mespirit,Cresselia,Zapdos,Articuno and Moltres are usually no problem for me but the Pokemon I might always spend hours trying to catch Giratina. It's not really the one in Platinum but the level 70 one in D/P that seems to give me the most problems.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • For me, Giratina was hard. Like, really hard... I didn't have a master ball till later and the thing K.Od my Rayquazza, which was about five levels above it. With further calculations, Rayquazza had better defense too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back