• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter actor arrested for possession of explosives

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I guess he was trying to blow up Hogwarts.

Read all about it here.

Any thoughts on this?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The first sentence of the article sums up how I feel about this whole thing;
    We hate to stereotype, but never trust a Slytherin. NEVER.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Why is he given special attention because he is a semi-famous actor? Oh wait... modern society, silly me.

I bet it was a tiny little thing that would've burned a sofa or something; and possession of marijuana, lol so terrible I'm sure he would've wreaked havoc with that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I don't see how him being a Harry Potter actor means anything. A guy with explosives and drugs is still a guy with explosives and drugs regardless of what movies he has played in. This really isn't that big of a deal.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • This isn't the first time he's been in trouble with the law either. They had to change all his scenes in Deathly Hallows Part 2 because he was arrested for marijuana possession, so they gave all Crabbe's parts to Goyle.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    This isn't the first time he's been in trouble with the law either. They had to change all his scenes in Deathly Hallows Part 2 because he was arrested for marijuana possession, so they gave all Crabbe's parts to Goyle.
    Yes indeed.
    Crabbe (Jammie Waylett) does not appear in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, and his role is taken by Goyle, who casts the Fiendfyre and dies in his place. Goyle's role in the book is replaced by Blaise's. This is because on 7 April 2009 Crabbe's actor (Jamie Waylett) and another man were arrested for cannabis possession and later tried and sentenced to community work. There is no mention of him or his fate in Part 2.
    One strike, two strikes. But good gracious, public stature has nothing to do with it.

Scoops for the sake of scoops.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I thought for a moment that /Harry Potter's/ actor was the one arrested. |D Regardless, let the Harry Potter references resume.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • This isn't the first time he's been in trouble with the law either. They had to change all his scenes in Deathly Hallows Part 2 because he was arrested for marijuana possession, so they gave all Crabbe's parts to Goyle.
    Thought it was him. What a plonker.

Years
  • Remember what Ron said in The Philosopher's Stone?

"Every witch or wizard who went bad was in Slytherin."

And he was right.

They decided to kill Crabbe off early and let Goyle do his work for him just because of the actor being a criminal.

They also finally gave Blaise a more prominent role.

Years
  • I, also, thought that this was about the person who played Harry Potter. And that would have made it not just worth mentioning, but also h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s.

Oh, and Dumbledore? Are you going to close Slytherin and expel all its pupils now that they not only conspired to murder their opponents and rule the world but also pack weed? Oh, ohh, too late, and what a mess. But I guess now someone with an actual brain can run the school.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • Reducto!
    He wasn't in six of them, was he? The movies were constantly replacing Crabbe and Goyle with random goons, even if one of them was always present.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I called Robbie Coltrane, you know, Hagrird? But I forgot he's a fanatic with monsters, not bombs. Oh well, I wasn't stereotyping at least. =P

Back