• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter chat

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    If I could ask for the bit part, I'd like to be Bill Weasley...there would be no higher honor than to have my face torn up by Fenrir Greyback o_o;

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    you just want to "snog" with the girl who plays flem don't you?? ya, i found you out... if you look like one of the weasleys i would cast you, but i'm afraid that if you don't have orange hair, i'd have to go with somebody else...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    xD I can't play anyone in the HP series, maybe save for Cho - but I dislike her. xD;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Believe me, I can wear a wig XD

I actually forgot that I would have to snog (what a word...is that wizarding terminology or just British slang? o_O ) Phlegm...scratch me being Bill Weasley, then.

Wait, why would I want to be the one getting my face slashed when I could be the one doing the face-slashing? I would make a great Fenrir Greyback =p~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I think that 'snog' is a British term. xD; I've seen it in so many British romance novels, so... yeah. xD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    kaga said:
    Wait, why would I want to be the one getting my face slashed when I could be the one doing the face-slashing? I would make a great Fenrir Greyback =p~
    kaga, i don't actually know what you look like, but if you'd make a good greyback (with crazy eyes, psychotic motions, blood all down the chin, and long nails) i have newfound respect for you. i've changed my sig/avatar theme from frank to dumbledore. i got a complaint that my sig is a spoiler... but i think that anybody who cares enough about HP has already read it or could see it coming.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Well, I can't say that I'm werewolvish, but I do look sort of monstrous, and can definitely act monstrous. But if all else fails, I can be Gibbon, the Death Eater who was killed at Hogwarts.

Miyu-chan said:
    I think that 'snog' is a British term. xD; I've seen it in so many British romance novels, so... yeah. xD

British romance novels, eh (hardcover or paperback)? Wow...maybe it's just because I'm American but that term seems so undignified, if not just plain wrong XD Well, I can't really say that we have better terminology...in the 1980s it was all about "sucking face" o_O;

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Fenrir Greyback...eww.. how he sounds so dirty. Just the way Rowling described him..

"A big, rangy man with matted gray hair and whiskers, whose black Death Eater's robes looked uncomfortably tight. He had a voice like none that Harry had ever heard: a rasping bark of a voice. Harry could smell a powerful mixture of dirt, sweat, and, unmistakably, of blood coming from him. His filthy hands had long yellowish nails."

Blech, but I am looking forward to see how they make him look in the film xD.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    After finishing HBP, I had a strange mental picture in my head. It was Dumbeldore's Death Scene, but the characters were in South Park animation and Harry was yelling at Snape saying, "Oh my god, you killed Dumbeldore, you bastard!"

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Well neither can I believe it dude. Well I heard a rumor that in the 7th book which is going to come out son this year. Harry and Voldemort (I am not afraid to say his name O.o) will die. It will trun out that the prophecy is wrong and they both die. I am not sure tough but I sure will mis Harry Potter and HP books. :(

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Harry dies = end of book.
    I find it very, very hard to entertain the notion JKR would commit author's suicide and kill off ANOTHER beloved character, especially Harry being the protagonist and all. >.>

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    It all depends on whether she's willing to kill the cash cow or not. Has J.K. ever hinted at continuing with the series after book seven?

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Sylph said:
    J. Rowling said that the Harry Potter saga would end in the 7th book on an interview, so chances of continuing are remote.

Thats sad, she is leaving behind a continuity that could produce much more storys and adventures for other characters.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Rahul said:
    Well neither can I believe it dude. Well I heard a rumor that in the 7th book which is going to come out son this year. Harry and Voldemort (I am not afraid to say his name O.o) will die. It will trun out that the prophecy is wrong and they both die. I am not sure tough but I sure will mis Harry Potter and HP books. :(

The 7th book will not come out soon this year, if that was what you were trying to say. It's more like 2 years is when it will be out. Unless stated by JKR herself, anything you hear about the 7th book is only a rumor (I know you said it was a rumor, I was just stating ><;)

Years
    Well, J.K. has said that she might write 8th book, but it would be the 'cutten' and 'forgotten' parts from the books, like more about Hogwarts or stories from Marauder's times. I hope she will write it, 'cause it makes me feel little sad that there's just one book left. I don't have life then anymore. xD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I know she wrote those two wizarding textbooks, and those were a success, weren't they? She should do the same thing again and just write something not related to the story but still interesting.

Years
    Oh, yes, those two.. But this, in my opinion, would be different. Cutten things, like the famous Dean Thomas-part in Cos. And some random facts, like in LotR:s backside.. Information about house-eleves, hah.

However I would be REALLY happy if she publishes more Harry's books. ^^ (Meaning ones like Quidditch through the ages & Fantastic beasts and where to find them. Not anymore stories about Potter himself.)

Last edited:
    Back