• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter!Yay! [SPOILERS]

kyoshikitten

PIKA!
    Years
    I'm so happy! Harry Potter is coming out tomorrow. I'm also happy because I'm going to a midnight party at Walden Books, to celebrate, AND get the book when it comes out at 12:01 AM.

Is anybody else going to a midnight party for it?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I would love to go but I can't because my parents go to bed early and if I get caught driving alone that might be an isuue. So I'll have to get tomorrow then.

PS has anyone heard how long book 7 is?

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    Only one more day of dodging spoilers online. The book is over 700 pages, around 750, I think.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Only a few more hours~ n_n;

I'm going to a midnight party. Well, technically. I'll probably get there around 11:30 because I don't care much for the party aspect. I just want my book at midnight. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    I cant wait for this book to come out. I read all the other ones in about 2 days.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm going to barnes and nobles for the PARTEY! and they claim harry potter will be ther but most likely it wont be daniel (or will it...) My mom claims she can finish it in 2 days, i'll beat her even if it took me 1 week... or 3, to finish the others.... hehehe, i'm a slowpoke

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    I could probably be finished with it by Mid-Monday. But I'll be gone all Sunday, so I'll be finished by Tuesday night to early Wednesday.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The book was officially out since just under 4 hours ago!
    I'll be lucky if I'm able to get my hands on a copy when I get back to school on Monday... otherwise I'll be waiting for at least a month before I get a chance to read it.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hey just in case anyone needs to review some of the key points of book 6, because they didn't have time to re-read(me), here is the link to the spark notes overview --->LINK

Cherrim

Years
    I agree. The book should've been released simultaneously worldwide. The people who are hardcore enough to get it at the precise release time let alone date would probably line up for it at 6 AM if they had to.

Anyway, I got the book at about 12:53 last night. Er, earlier today. I've been up reading all night and I'm only halfway through, so I'm gonna sleep for about two hours and try to read the rest of the book at random breaks in my day.

@_@ Lol, so tired.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Moving this to Other Entertainment where it belongs~
    And I hope I can get the book later today - knowing my luck it'll be sold out. >>

Cherrim

Years
    Had to stop reading because I had to get ready. I'm up to page 440 or so.

One part has made me tear up already. Another part would have, very early on, had I not been speed-reading at the beginning. ;_;

Back