• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hatred of the Popular Kids?

Do you hate Popular Kids

• Total voters

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Okay, I'm popular, and I have absolutely no clue where half of you guys are getting this from... Then again, I'm from Ireland, where everyone likes everyone.

1. They think their better than everyone else. Controlling you, making your life a miserable mess. It juts isn't fair.

2. They think they are better than everyone else. Preps onbly care about there ******* selves.

lol. Those aren't popular kids, those are the kids that think they're popular. To be popular means to be liked. That is my same comeback to everyone who hates the popular people... They aren't popular... The popular people are the ones that'll pass the ball to you in whatever game you're playing, already knowing that you're going to mess up. They're the kids that'll talk to you and everyone else, not caring who's a nerd and who isn't...

You see, this thread is really about whether we like people that think they're popular.

Years
    Okay, I'm popular, and I have absolutely no clue where half of you guys are getting this from... Then again, I'm from Ireland, where everyone likes everyone.

lol. Those aren't popular kids, those are the kids that think they're popular. To be popular means to be liked. That is my same comeback to everyone who hates the popular people... They aren't popular... The popular people are the ones that'll pass the ball to you in whatever game you're playing, already knowing that you're going to mess up. They're the kids that'll talk to you and everyone else, not caring who's a nerd and who isn't...

You see, this thread is really about whether we like people that think they're popular.

Everywhere is different, and American kids have those traits.

But I know its different in Ireland, its diffrent everywhere. People who are popular and go to my school have different traits.

Years
    I HATE THEM!!!

I hate popular kids. They are super snobby and stuck up I just want to beat them up and show them who really runs the show the losers and the geeks they do everything. Popular people want to be treated like a king and queen with out losers and geeks. They wouldn't be so popular now would they.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I hate all popular kids because everyone should be equal. They make me feel like dirt alot of the time. What the hell is up with that? Tell me why they are bullying me for problems they don't have. I'm the one with problems not them=/ I should bully them=/ see how they like it.

Years
    Me 50/50 because my best friend is the fastest kid in school and he is very popular but sometimes i hate them because they annoy you and if you fight back you have like 100 on you

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    Popular?... Yeah... You could call me that =]
    But, most popular kids, seem to be enemies with the teacher in primary, and then in High school.... But... I'm Not :D

I'm popular because [nearly] everyone knows who i am...
    i've never lived a life where i'm not known well, my dad's well known in our suburb, our hometown in nepal, we're one of the more respected families, so yeah...

But i know how mean popular people can be, and how selfish they can get...
    one kid in particular, got a chance to go out with my ex, and he's treating me like poop because he's her bf, and he thinks i'm going to try to interfere xD

thing he doesnt know is... To his gf... i'm one of her closest friends... so she's kinda disliking him now because he's being an <censored> to me xD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well I am considered 'popuar' by a lot of people at my former school.
    But I was in no way one of those stuck ups that where complete know it alls and what not.
    I was popular becuase I was nice to everyone, and never was "stuck upy" also becuase I was baseball captian...

I don't "hate" anyone really, They may annoy me, but I just ignore them then, and move on...

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I only hate the popular kids that are obnoxious and think they are so much better than everyone else. That's when I "laugh as they phail at life". Mwahahahahaha!

Years
    Well, In my school,
    If you label yourself "cool",
    You suffer the consequences. >:D

So, as for me, I've never actually had the popular kids in my schools.
    Just jerks who think the world revolves around them.

Same here. The guy who have a lot of "friends" are immature, and the girls that are "well known" are only that way, because they do things with boys....

I don't call myself "cool," even though some people say I am. (B/c I play video games, I'm extremely nice to everyone (I try to be nice to mean people so they could be nice, or just not talk to them.) including teachers, I'm not afraid of letting people know my opinion on things, etcetera.) (What makes me nice is: I hold the door open for people, I say "bless you" to those who sneeze, I lend anyone a pen/pencil/paper when they ask for it, I stand up for people sometimes, I give people encouragement (saying you can do it) in gym class when playing a sport, when I lose I say "great game." -These are just some nice things I do. :))

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I don't think I can go far enough to actually say I hate any of the popular people at my school and I don't dislike any of them simply because they're popular, but I do dislike quite a few of them a lot. The fact that I dislike them doesn't mean they don't amuse me though. It's nice to mess around with people with the brain capacity of a peanut and debating skills that are so incredibly bad they instantly resort to threatening you with beating you up. (which they never do because they simply don't have the guts for it) Their attitude bugs me, but the fact that most people let them do whatever they please bugs me even more - most people are too cowardly to do anything to them. :x I've humiliated some of the popular people several times, which has always been followed up with threats of them beating me up, but they never did. You'd think people would slowly start to realize there's absolutely no reason to be scared of them, but I guess not.

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    I hate ALL popular kids. They think their kings of the world and think their perfect.

Lol me and my friend made a list of his disadvantages after he made fum of us in the break.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    Naah, I don't hate them, but the way some of them act is really annoying, in my school they are going around screaming and pushing other people out of the way Oo I just can't see the point in that.
    Personally I don't like the girls, they are make up and hairspray, and have the same clothes and personallity as rest of the "popular" girls. White hair and brown faces EVERYWHERE, makes me wanna puke.
    But I feel sorry for them because they can't be themselvs.

Back