• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have pets?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    I have one pet dog that is a cockapoo (cocker spaniel and poodle mix), and two goldfish named Tom and Jim :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    (23 days since the last post, hope that's still okay. just feel like this thread needs more love because I love seeing other people's pets :P)

I have a 12 year old Yorkie named Mocha.

Spoiler:

Words can't express how much she means to me and my family. ♥

Outlier

I had two family dogs growing up. I don't think I'll ever buy one for myself, don't wanna get attached to something that's gonna die way before me.

Years
  • I have a wonderful kitty, named Baron. He's a little older now (about 7?), so he's slowed down considerably. Still a nice friend to have when laying around reading, or sitting with us on the couch.

Years
  • I have 7 dogs and 1 cat! My cat is named Baby, he's 16years old! The group of dogs are Leslie, Willow, Rascal, Whitefoot, and Luke. The dog in the sweater is Tanner, he's 13 years old! And the little dog in front of the fridge is Sport.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a cat named Koda (from the Disney movie Brother Bear) who I love to pieces. I completely smother him with love, but he's a really tolerant cat, so it all works out.

Sir Codin

I have two cats, Lulu and Libby. I love them to death. Chances are I like them many times better than I like you. Try not to take it personally.

Years
  • I have a fish (a bright blue betta) named Mori, who I've now had for a little over a year. At home, we have a cat named Zoey. She originally belonged to my brother's ex-girlfried, but we now own her (the cat, not the girlfriend :P). I love cats, but I'm also allergic to them, so I can't really get close to her.

Mori, closer to when I got him. He now has some fin rot issues that I don't have time to treat. Hopefully once the semester ends I can deal with that. :/

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hercules

divine hero
    Years
  • We have a golden retriever and his name is Maximus, but we call him Max or Maxy. He's literally one of the most loyal dogs I've ever seen, and I'm lucky to have him as a pet.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I have a dog named Tarzan. <33 {<3}He is around 8 yrs old <3.
    I don't his breed >.< and i don't have any pics on my comp right now. ;-;

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I have a 9 year old kitty named Milkshake. She's annoying and pees on everything. She's gray and white. Very pretty kitty.

I have another kitty named Pasta who is 2 years old. She's orange and white. She is very hyperactive and loves playing in the water.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've got two Cats who've lived with me for over 10 years now, I also had three Chickens which I only had for a year lmao.

Back