• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you adjusted to the green?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    I was so excited when I could become green. My dad donated for me, after I nearly begged him to do so. XD I just couldn't wait any longer to enjoy all of the unique features that supporters get. <3 So, I was even more excited to get it. I was literally screaming lol. I've adjusted quickly to it because I wanted it so bad.

It's fun to be green and not feel like some n00b who just joined PC, especially when you were here in 2004. lol
    Actually, supporters used to have blue usernames a few months back. Kinda like the mods, but in italics rather than bold letters.

At one point, after the Assistant Admin and Admin usergroups were merged, green usernames weren't in use anymore. (They were the default username color for the Assistant Admin group).

So the supporters essentially gathered up our ranks and launched attack on the tyrant administration (we petitioned really really hard and did polls and other fun stuff yay). So eventually they gave us the long awaited green username!

tl;dr this thread is about the change between blue and green usernames, not becoming a supporter :p

I'm happy you're happy, regardless.

Years
    Okay, from a member that actually experienced the change to green, I could say I got used to it quickly, considering how I was only a supporter at the time the changeover had happened. It was actually difficult for me to distinguish between moderators and supporters at the time when blue was used, but since the green names have been implemented, I haven't had that problem at all since.

Nakala Pri

Yup, and I have to say I'm lovin' it! :D Not only is it a beautiful green (clashes with everything tho, haha) but it's freaken awesome and gives you a sense of authority, like, you're not longer a noob and you can boss who the heck you want around. xD One day, I'm aiming for orange. C:<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think my current username would look pretty weird and boring in italicized green. If I quit staff on this name, I would probably try to use the normal usergroup display instead of supporter. Like Cassino and some others do. My old username was really hawt in this green though!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Well, I've getting used to it already, and I like how sleek my name is looking when in italic green color, it sure gives some sense of dignity.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I have adapted to it. After all green is my favorite color and the color of my favorite pokemon. Plus it fits my nature like being.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've gotten used to it, but it's taken me an extremely long time. Personally though, I loved when supporters were blue... wish it didn't change. xD"

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    I like it, green is one of my favorite colors, and the green used is, like, one of my favorite shades of it.

I'm still getting used to the huge green bar and the 5 underneath, but I'll get used to it. And keep donating!

Nymphandora, what's the pinkish purple after your name for?

Back