• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you been bullied at school?

How often are you/have you been bullied at school?

• Frequently

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rarely

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Never

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    I never really have been, although I have been mocked for being short.

People nowadays wouldn't want to bully me because I'm either their friend or they know how devious I am.

Years
    Nope, not at all. In fact, I was the one that had a bullying group at school. Everyday, before everyone had a chance to get out, we'd take a lotta kids' lunch money, and waste it in the Arcade.

Ah, the days...

You have a very...dark sense of nostalgia...

It's bad enough you were a bully. :/

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    What the hell is your problem? Read over that post and tell me which part of it was meant to be funny, or entertaining, or even worth reading, because right now all it's made me do is want to punch you in the face. I'm not going to flipping guilt-trip you because apparently you're too immature to have morals, but I am going to tell you that you're a horrible person who needs to cop on. Also, get a sense of empathy. What you did wasn't cool in the slightest. I'm pretty sure a hell of a lot of people who read your post have acquired a sudden dislike for you, and I don't blame them. What you did was pathetic. Read over this thread so you can figure out how you made those kids feel; at least learn a goddam lesson, no matter how delayed it is.
    Well, those were old days. That happened a loooong time ago, and I've stopped doing that years ago. Sheesh, can't anyone talk openly or what? I was over that since a few years now. ...

I fail to see whether this is sarcasm or not. o.o;
    No, it's not sarcasm

You're a douchebag. Anybody ever told you that?
    No, Waka. I'm not. That's how I know I'm actually not.

You have a very...dark sense of nostalgia...

It's bad enough you were a bully. :/
    I WAS one. Was, as in veeery long ago. way long ago...

Years
    You still insinuated you were taking pride in what you used to do.

And plus, you still did it, and you seemed to enjoy telling us of what you did.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well, those were old days. That happened a loooong time ago, and I've stopped doing that years ago. Sheesh, can't anyone talk openly or what? I was over that since a few years now. ...

There's a difference between talking openly and saying ridiculous, disrespectful, idiotic things.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    You still insinuated you were taking pride in what you used to do.

And plus, you still did it, and you seemed to enjoy telling us of what you did.
    It's a damn thread. I'm just talking about something related to what it's about: being bullied in school, and all. I'm not saying I was damn proud I did.

There's a difference between talking openly and saying ridiculous, disrespectful, idiotic things.
    Exactly. And you're just not seeing that difference.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    After noticing what was going on above, I had to comment.

Nope, not at all. In fact, I was the one that had a bullying group at school. Everyday, before everyone had a chance to get out, we'd take a lotta kids' lunch money, and waste it in the Arcade.

Ah, the days...
    That's sick. Honestly, you don't even show any regret for doing something like that. You look back at them as "the days", as if it brings you some kind of nostalgic feeling back.

What drives me up a wall is that you show no remorse, no feeling WHATSOEVER.

Even if you didn't "mean it", think about what you're going to say before you actually say it. What you said is like saying "I burned down the school! Ah... the days...", and it's sick. Your response to the above's comments simply adds on to the amount of a twisted person you are acting like.

I understand that you're saying you bullied people, but you show an almost happy feeling to it, which makes me want to shove my fist down your throat.

I may have my faults, but I repent when I wrong.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's a damn thread. I'm just talking about something related to what it's about: being bullied in school, and all. I'm not saying I was damn proud I did.

Um...?

Ah, the days...

Sounded like you missed those days, which means you probably aren't ashamed of yourself for what you did. Yes, it is a 'damn thread', and yes, it is related to bullying, but next time you post, do the world a favour and use common sense. There are people on this forum who have been bullied. Hell, read through the thread for to find some of them. Why the hell would you let people know that a) you were a bully, b) you think it's awesome to bully people and c) you don't regret what you've done? It makes absolutely no sense. You were practically asking people to flame you.

Exactly. And you're just not seeing that difference.

Begging to differ over here.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    i used to be bullied but then i kinda turned into one till this day i still need to pick on someone once a day mostly i do it to friends because they dont mind+ im not a bad person XD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Um, what's with the arguing? Either way, it's cute, giving negative reputation for someone's response to an open poll. Do you always give negative reputation when you disagree with someone? Would you neg rep someone if he/she had a certain belief, party, orientation, background, religion, history, etc? Responding to him wasn't necessary. Just post and leave.

I've been bullied sometimes, but mostly by boys. They usually stole my toys or whatever, but my mother said that they were trying to get my attention. That was only in elementary/middle school. People change.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yeah, I shouldn't have posted that "days" part. And for those that were insulted somehow by my post: Sorry it made you feel that way. I didn't mean to hurt anyone that way.

You don't get it. You're saying you shouldn't have posted the 'days' part because it would hurt people's feelings. We're saying you shouldn't have posted it because it makes you look like a horrible person and that it's absolutely sickening to look back at a bullying past and say, 'gosh, those were good times'.

Don't say sorry to us. We're not the ones you need to apologise to.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    You don't get it. You're saying you shouldn't have posted the 'days' part because it would hurt people's feelings. We're saying you shouldn't have posted it because it makes you look like a horrible person and that it's absolutely sickening to look back at a bullying past and say, 'gosh, those were good times'.

Don't say sorry to us. We're not the ones you need to apologise to.
    Exactly as I said before. But let's give him a break as Twilight said - his reptutation (in the real sense of the word rather than the amount of coloured bars by his name) has already taken the toll.

I have one general comment:
    To those who are reading this and bully others, it does affect the psyche of the victims. It is an excellent way to excommunicate one from the rest of society, but what exactly are you gaining from that excommunication? A laugh? Is a psyche, a mind, or even a life, gone forever really worth a laugh?

Think about it before you go off to harass someone.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Then, what the heck are you posting all this about, Rehkyt? Seriously...

Exactly as I said before. But let's give him a break as Twilight said - his reptutation (in the real sense of the word rather than the amount of coloured bars by his name) has already taken the toll.

I have one general comment:
    To those who are reading this and bully others, it does affect the psyche of the victims. It is an excellent way to excommunicate one from the rest of society, but what exactly are you gaining from that excommunication? A laugh? Is a psyche, a mind, or even a life, gone forever really worth a laugh?

Think about it before you go off to harass someone.
    That's why I stopped doing it years ago: I was told of all that, so I dropped it. Ok?

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Then, what the heck are you posting all this about, Rehkyt? Seriously...

Because if you don't see how what you did is wrong, and no one is apparently telling you, I'm going to make you understand before you beat up a three year old or something. I've always told myself that if I see something wrong, and no one's doing anything about it, I'm going to do something. I'm not going to look back in the future and say, 'damn, I wish I told him not to run out on the road if he lost control of his football'. Don't try and brush me off by saying what I'm doing is pointless, because I assure you it isn't.

How can you not see what you're did was wrong? You've seen the reactions from everyone here. How much more is it going to take to get the message through?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I wouldn't really say I was 'bullied' per-say. I did get teased every once in a while though.
    There was this one guy who would hit me in the back every time he saw me. I don't think that was malicious though.

Back