• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you been bullied at school?

How often are you/have you been bullied at school?

• Frequently

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rarely

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Never

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    I wouldn't really say I was 'bullied' per-say. I did get teased every once in a while though.
    There was this one guy who would hit me in the back every time he saw me. I don't think that was malicious though.

Uh...
    Was he just a kid you never really knew, or was he kinda an acquaintance?

Because a lot of people I know mess around with me and I mess around with them, and we end up shoving each other or throwing crap at each other.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Uh...
    Was he just a kid you never really knew, or was he kinda an acquaintance?

Because a lot of people I know mess around with me and I mess around with them, and we end up shoving each other or throwing crap at each other.
    I knew him, we were friends loooooong ago, but we never really talked then. It didn't really bother me, so.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If I didn't knew that that was wrong, I would've still done it in middle school, or even in high school, and wouldn't have stopped.

That's not exactly what you were implying in your previous posts. Don't pretend otherwise.

Let's just drop this, already. I ain't posting no more about this.

Drop what? The fact that you enjoyed bullying, or the fact that you can't separate right from wrong?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, I guess I was bullied a lot during elementary school(not physically, just mentally, XD). Anyway, somewhere near the end of my time at that school, I just started to not worry. Sure, my darn memory allows me to remember almost everything, but I stopped allowing myself to be effected negatively by it.

When I got to high school, I came across another group of kids who I think had intended to bully me. I didn't really respond to them, so nothing really came of it. Though ironically, I ended up befriending most of them. And they weren't really as bullyish as I thought, XD.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Please stay on topic. Just leave your comments and go. This thread is about whether you have been bullied or not, not whether you are a bully.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I was bullied verbally all throughout primary school... someone wanted to fight me at some point and yeah, primary school sucked. For the first three or so years of high school, people bullied me verbally too. But for the last two years people have been nice :D (well so far.)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Nope, I'm usually the feared one in the school, a lot of people are scared to be my friend, while the others will say "shes a cool person but dont get on her badside" I love having that reputation in my school

:t354:TG

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    That's not exactly what you were implying in your previous posts. Don't pretend otherwise.

Drop what? The fact that you enjoyed bullying, or the fact that you can't separate right from wrong?
    Geez, just chill out. The guy was a bully. He realised he shouldn't be a bully. He stopped being a bully. What more do you want him to do? Apologise in advance to every person that has been bullied in their life before he states an opinion?

Besides, you have no idea what his personal/family background is. There are all sorts of reasons for people to turn to bullying, which you seem to know nothing about. World King has already stated that he stopped bullying years ago, so obviously he's capable of separating right from wrong.

The world isn't black and white, you know. So get off your moral high horse and accept that people can make mistakes and bad decisions. Sheesh, I bet you aren't perfect, either.

And in response to the thread, I've never been bullied or been a bully.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I was bullied ever since Kindergarten. Yeah, it wasn't just a couple kids, but the whole damn class. It got better as I matured, most of it was verbal so I just didn't bother. Yet, of course it hurt me because why wouldn't it? Even words can hurt. :/

Anyway, I was teased mostly because of well...that is obvious. I have reasons not to mention it so I won't. Let's just say that they teased me for being an extremely slow learner, being different and acting weird.

Anyway, like I said, once I started getting closer to high School it got better and it was just a couple kids who decided they wanted to get a kick out of teasing me.

I was also made fun of because my missing tooth. Yes, i have a permament front tooth missing because of a minor bike accident. I flipped over my handle bars and the tooth was saved and put back in but...unfortunately, it wasn't connecting to the root...and eventually it just came out. So, considering my massive phobia for dentists, and the over priced dental costs, I never had it fixed, which is know sometimes the root of teasing.

There is also my last name...which that I won't get into. Not too comfortable with saying it to strangers, only to people who are good friends.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Playful bullying at the most, where you bully / spread rumors between friends. It's fun. :B But I haven't been bullied seriously in any way really. I've been bullied when I was in elementary school by people from the higher grades, but that started to fade.

I do spread a lot of rumors about people... and I have a really colorful language IRL. :D;; So I've been a bully.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    I was once bullied some years ago. But I didn't respond and waited patiently and the next year those students were suspended. I don't know why, might be God's punishment.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I've never been bullied. I'm not the push-over type. Some have tried .. and failed. I just laughed at them. I'm not a bully. But I can be quite malicious if you get on the wrong side of me. I never say anything to anyone for no reason. There has to be a reason. If they said something to me, spread rumours about me, are in a fight with me etc.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I used to be bullied, when I ws younger... Mostly verbal, it's calmed down a little now though, mostly because I have the biggest temper in my school.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    People might mess with you and its bullying. I have been bullied maybe once or twice.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I was bullied in my 7th year of school. They were mostly racist comments from the "cool" kids in the class. One of them considered themselves my friend. I regret not taking any action to stop them. It would have been so easy and it would have greatly helped my self esteem. I've also witnessed a lot of bullying that I could have easily prevented. It makes me sick when I think about all the times I just looked the other way.

Most of the time bullies know what they're doing is wrong. When people don't do anything about it though they start to think that its acceptable. They need to be taught what they're doing won't be tolerated or come without consequences.

Brownies

bye PC :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    I never been bullied at my school, no one is bullying at our school.

Back