• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you dreamed about being shot?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • I've had one dreeam about being shot. I was running down my street after a football match when I bumped into this guy. I noticed he had a gun straight away on him and I told hime not to shoot. He shot me in the stomach, but I ended up walking back home normally. I told my dad and he told me to go to hospital. The next thing I know, I was awake.

I used to have a lot of death related dreams back when I was 5-9. They used to really scare me because they were always the same - me jumping off the stairs of a burning building. now that i'm older though, these dreams have stopped which makes me glad.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Nope I haven't. But, someone was aiming for me and some of my other classmates. So I guess not. I never got hit by those shots because we kept dodging em from a window in a classroom.

Articuno Girl

A wingbeat and a snowflake
    Years
  • Yeah I have a lot of these kind of dreams. The pain is excruciating when I wake up and I'm often clutching where I had been shot.
    What makes it worse, it's always the people that mean the most to me that commit the crime.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't normally remember my dreams, but I'm rather positive that I dreamed about being shot in the past and I dreamed that I was the one to shoot somebody as well. :>

Anyways, I don't react to dreams or anything when I wake up. I may say something about it to someone in the short hours after I wake up or something, but apart from that, any dream I have usually stays in my head with me either wanting to fall back asleep to continue the dream, or me falling asleep anyway and starting a new one.

Nich'ya

Navsegda
    Years
  • Oh my god, yes. Someone was chasing me around then they shot me with a rifle and for the rest of the dream, it was like a camera was circling around my dead and bleeding body.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I never had a gun in my dream. Regardless, I have not personally died in any of my dreams, but other people have died. One time, I woke up so shocked I was still crying on the way to school an hour later.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
  • Yes i have. Once i was really sad (for some personal reason) and wondered what would happen if i get shot by someone or something. But now,come to think of it. it's not really worth getting shot unless you are a emo.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • I recall a couple of childhood dreams where I was shot at (once by some 'secret agent' kinda guys o_O and once by a dinosaur (a ceratopsid as I recall) with a minigun on it's back o_O), but I don't have any memories of being shot, then waking up.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Dreamt about falling into an eternal pit of darkness? Yes.
    Dreamt about being shot? No.

But apart from that, I sure have seen dreams in which some member of my family gets killed...... They make me cry everytime I see them...

I am sure that I never cried when I died in a dream. Its just that.......I cry when someone else dies in my dreams.

:'(

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Yes, by a variety of guns. I wake up half disappointed.

Seen myself die various ways too.

Back