• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Got 3 headshots just randomly spraying through a smoke in CSGO. Don't think I could ever do that again even if I tried lol.

Have you ever accidentally left someone on read for a long time? Originally planning to reply eventually but completely forgetting to?

Years
  • I've visited Asia my whole life lol. Just one country though.

Have you ever experienced a heat stroke?

Years
  • In my imagination, plenty of times. In real life, I've only ever hit it off with one girl and we're still together so I got that going for me at least.

Have you ever grown out of a certain interest? Tried coming back to it but as you grew up you fell out of love with it?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
  • I mean I have lost interest in things yes but I still like it. Like Pokemon games I love Pokemon and the games but I am not feeling the games anymore. I think all the new additions have kinda made me not like the games as much like Megas and Z moves and the new giant evolution whatever it's called. I don't really know much about it. I think Gen 5 is the last gen I truly like. I mean I don't hate the newer games but I hate all the new additions like I mentioned. Sorry for rambling on and going off topic.

Have you ever answered a question and went off topic when answering?

Years
  • Nah I don't think I've ever physically woke up crying, I've usually got over whatever I'm upset about by the time I've woken up lol.

Have you ever had a lucid dream?

Past Matheus

Time space schnitzels just never learn.
    Years
  • What middle-aged father man dude guy would hand out a motorbike to there under-aged license free chi-Yes.

Have you ever, at least for a moment, feel or act like a genwunner?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
  • No but I hated a Pokemon but loved it's evolution which was from another generation.

Have you ever rage quit a game for being too hard?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Numerous times. Can't begin to tell you how many times I've rage quitted those kaizo style rom hacks that don't advertise themselves as being ridiculously hard. Even though I try to avoid them like the plague they still find a way to sneak into my game folders. Looking at you Pokemon Moon Black 2.

Have you ever had a relative go through Alzheimer's/dementia?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back