• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I have not thank goodness. The worse might have been I sprained my wrist when I was running down some stairs to catch a train. I made the train but I was in pain and shaking but the adrenaline helped me. Turns out the train was express past my stop, I should have realised by the model of train since the train that it was is usually the model of train they use for express services which only a few of that model of train stopping at my stop.

Have you ever missed a train or bus you were running for?

Years
    I have not thank goodness. The worse might have been I sprained my wrist when I was running down some stairs to catch a train. I made the train but I was in pain and shaking but the adrenaline helped me. Turns out the train was express past my stop, I should have realised by the model of train since the train that it was is usually the model of train they use for express services which only a few of that model of train stopping at my stop.

Have you ever missed a train or bus you were running for?

Oof sorry to hear. Was your destination worth spraining a wrist for?

Also, we have jeeps instead of trains or buses here in the Philippines and I can't count how many times I've missed the ones I was running for (nearly falling off some, actually falling off some, almost getting run over, almost getting trampled, etc.) Philippine commute is a joke.

Have you ever been completely culture shocked by a foreign country you visited? (Assuming you've traveled)

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    It wasn't worth it. Plus I catch the bus home now from that location. But I catch the train to that said location. Kinda weird yes but it is what it is.

It was different but I can't say it shocked me. I have only travelled once to Thailand, everywhere else was in Australia.

Have you ever got lost in public as a kid and got scared?

Years
    I think I did. I don't recall but my parents told me that I got lost a few times when I was a kiddo.

Have you ever drunk and tasted your own blood, at least a bit?

Years
    I thought I did yeah. I simp'd hard over a high school crush for 4 years, not knowing it was just an unhealthy infatuation/obsession. I barely even talked to her. I was in love with my idea of her, not her actually. Still cringe at my 16 year old self.

Have you ever cried randomly in public?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I did once at school for no reason. Hey it got me only a 1 day suspension at I still got to go to the zoo

Have you ever had the same question asked to you more than once from the same person?

Years
    I did once at school for no reason. Hey it got me only a 1 day suspension at I still got to go to the zoo

Have you ever had the same question asked to you more than once from the same person?

How'd y'all get suspended for crying? O_o

Ans: Regularly I guess? My family loves to repeat themselves.

What makes you keep coming back to this site?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I was suspended for starting a punch up, then 2 days later was a trip to the zoo. I wanted to go and just randomly started crying, If I remember it was the principal and assistant principal in charge of the year 8 students was there and they had a chat and said 1 day suspension. I don't know why I cried I just did.

Why I keep coming back to this site is the hope that someone creates a Fighting Type fanclub or a Maylene Fanclub. And before you say I do it, I don't know anything about creating a club and all the backgrounds and gfx and stuff. If I created the club it would be basic and boring.

What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?

Years
    We don't have any of those public transpo means here where I live lol. So sadly, no I haven't done any of that.

Have you ever pulled a loose tooth out by yourself?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I don't remember but my tooth fell out when I was a kid and I went to get a tissue because it was bleeding and the teacher told me off for getting up.

Have you ever went out and you needed to bring something with you and forgot to bring the thing with you?

Years
    This happens all the time, I once went to post a letter, arrived at the postbox and had forgotten the very thing I meant to post....

Have you ever been to another continent?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Heyyyyyyyyy i love your username

Nope, I went to costa rica once to visit a friend, but that's still north America apparently.

What teacher has had the biggest influence on you?

Years
    I've been to several high school / college games ranging from chess to basketball. Professional sports though, nope.

Have you ever decided to just fully shave yourself bald at some point in your life? Or do you ever plan to?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Lol yes unfortunately. Back in like 2014 I had a bad mohawk. One day I let my dad try to shave it into a lightning bolt shape. It didn't go over well and I decided to scrap the whole thing and just be bald. It was a dark time for me LOL.

What's stopping you from going after your dream?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Bad anxiety and disability, plus I am couldn't come up with funny material (my dream job is comedian) stage fright, need I say more?

What is your dream job?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back