• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I did. I forget her name but I remember her whole family rode motorcycles and they lived in a house on the bus route I used to go past the house on the bus since my mother didn't drive so I always caught the bus She was born Jan 1st 93.

Have you ever left something on the bus or train before?

Years
    Left my previous phone in a taxi otw home. Got quite a berating from my aunt (who gifted it to me; this was just before I started buying my own stuff) and I knew I deserved every minute of it.

Have you ever seen someone (whether irl or online) who looked exactly like you?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I have not. But some people have said my best friend and I look similar but I don't see it at all.

Have you ever been lining up and someone get served before you when you were in line before them?

Years
    I think it's happened a couple times during college registration (we still do it the old fashion way o'er here), but that's mostly because I keep forgetting to take a number lmao,

Have you ever seen a live birth? (irl or video)

Years
    I was the butt of jokes in high school, so pretty much 90% of my guy classmates lol. We all cool now tho.

Have you ever landed a job by lying on your resume?

Years
    Have I ever experienced an Order of the British Empire?

Have You Ever? 2.0

Can't say that I have (ok but seriously tho what does OBE mean lol)

Have you ever been in a building that caught fire?

Years
    no, thankfully. I have been in several buildings where people pulled the fire alarm where there was none, however. :^)

What is your favorite isolation snacc?

Years
    Everytime whenever my family goes to a buffet. I always advocate eating in moderation but I just can't help it with the great food all around me, and I end up having to unbuckle my belt for the rest of the night lol.

Have you ever starved yourself for a day or more?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I don't know if I have but I do play would you rather games or this or that games and even what if games to my family and it annoys them so much like they say I talk rubbish lol. Like if my best friend for example wouldn't do something I would try and make any excuse to him doing it like say the most ridiculous reasons.

Have you ever lost track of time doing something and was either late or missed the appointment or whatever it was?

Years
    I don't think I have actually, being punctual and on-time is one of my pet-peeves!

Have you ever woken up to a spider on you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back