• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Have you ever caught 'em all?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    I've never done so...:disappoin I vow to finish my Dex on Platinum hopefully within the year!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    never, never, never- maybe on a 386 rom i will, but i doubt. The only games i have ever completed close to 100% are Metroid Zero Mission and Link to the Past-Zelda

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I have caught around 158 different pokemon on blue version although I used the long ditto trick so I dont know if that counts

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    When I was younger I came close on PKMN Blue. I got about 145 or something... missing a couple Pokemon that were Red-exclusive. I sadly don't have that file anymore D=

Years
    I caught all 150 in my Red version when I was 11 years old or so. I really wanted that certificate that gave you in Cerulean City was it? Anyways I haven't done it since then.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I had 150/150 in pokemon red. the guy in the evee building gave me something useless if i recall correctly.

Fire-Red

Like no one ever was
    Years
    I did on my red version all those years ago, had plently of people to trade with in those days.

Gavin<3

Years
    No, I never caught them all :] Most I got was about 130 or something... as many as I could get without trading. I had nobody to trade with xD A lone pokéfan in a big world.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
    Me and a friend at the age of 7 or 8 caught them all. I used my Blue version to help him with the starters and Hitmonlee. (why did EVERYONEE) choose Hitmonchan? Any ways we got the certificate. It was one of the most dissapointing days in my pokemon life. It took us close to a year to finish that.. and all's the guy does is give you a certificate. We thought we would get mew or something haha.

We kind of cheated though. We used the missingno glitch to get rare candies to get some of the evolved forms.

Back