• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Have you ever caught 'em all?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My friend and I from Florida completed Emerald version completely. It was fun, but I restarted it for fun once I moved, lol.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009
    Yeah,it was HARD HARD and Hard.
    We all know the Ditto Trick,where the special stat is to be depending on what pokemon you get.
    I completed it,and got out my Crystal version and im playing it currently.However,Pokemon red has nothing to DO now.So i just glitch it up with the glitches MissingNo. and 'M.
    It was good.I did that on Red,and my brother,the pokemon Yellow NOOB doesnt have a clue what to do,so i spend time showing what to do,like its my game :D. so im working on that currently.I remember i only had to catch 8 more and i would do it,but i investigated with some glitches and that ended up in a flood of tears and anger.the stuff erased it. :P haha,funny,if u think about it.
    so yes,i have,and its been a WAR to do it!Jordan's PokePet
    Have you ever caught 'em all?
    Have you ever caught 'em all?

Sid the level 70 Charizard!

Alpha de Splash

DPPtHGSS Researcher
    Years
    I caught 151 in Blue (using the mew trick to get mew) only having to trade with Crystal if my memory serves me correctly. But now my Blue no longer saves so i can never get everything back. As for my crystal, i think i just missing a Politoed.

Years
    I wouldn't be patient enough to catch 'em all. And there wasn't a good enough incentive to do it. A diploma? How about a Mew instead?

PokéToast

Want Some Toast?
    Years
    I captured all 151 Pokémon, without cheats. I remember waking my parents up at like 7 AM, to rush to Toys 'R Us, to get Mew.

It took a long time, and I restarted because I was devastated that I evolved my original Pikachu, and it was sad not to see him behind me.

In G/S/C, I got them all too. I'm working on it in Platinum though.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    I caught em all a couple of times... W/ and W/out Cheat...

My first (w/out cheat) is Pokemon Yellow!

150 :) (and i have a Mew; trade)

My first (w/ cheat) is Pokemon Sapphire

386 (including Deoxys and Jirachi)... :)

P.S. = Still Gotta Catch Em All! :)

Cubed

Animal Crossing? IDK?
    Years
    Ive Caught em all on my Pearl. It was soooooo hhhhaaarrrddd....hhhooouuurrrsss oooffff wwwooorrrkkk aaannnddd sssuuufffeeerrriiinnnggg XD.

On my Diamond I used cheats though. Because I diddnt want to do it all over again.

As for Platinum I am not quite bothered at the moment about it. I just realised i have 215 caught in the pokedex. So Im starting my journey now.

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    I caught all of them on my red except mew i didnt get it later until my game wouldnt save anymore so i couldnt get it at all

Back