• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever changed your username?

Do you own any past usernames?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Hahahaha, yes, once wayyy back in 2005. Not sure why I changed it, but it wasn't for the worse. When I registered, I couldn't pick a name, so I just picked a show I watched last night: Birdman. And...then I changed it to a random first name. I don't know, I like this one better :P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
No, I have never changed my username.

Assistant and Staff admins usually change it for me though. :>

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
The number of times I've changed my legal full name exceeds the number of times I've changed my username by exactly one.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
gp_arts39

GP Arts is my art production title
39 was my current number fling

Changed it to GPR because that's my fantasy racing team's name... not to mention it sounds pretty badazz. added the little = signs because my logo has stripes on either side...

Honest

Hi!
Years
I was actually gonne keep my old one, Bloodex-fire, cause it was unique, but it got a bit cumbersum to say... so I changed it like yesterday. :P

I had it for a whole year. :P

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Yes, I recently changed my username from Gummy to Baromega. Before Gummy I was Revolucion, and before that I was... well, Gummy. xD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Yes I have, I was once Dark Venusaur, then ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ and now ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~, hopefully I'm going to change it as soon as possible and YES! I'm going to keep the ~*!*~ in my username

:t354:TG

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Of coarse i've changed my username. I went from the newbish weavile3, Wooper_14, and not as newbish Sigma_Crobat, and finally some good names Ikasu, chi-zukasi, and finally deku

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
1st name: Alipeewee - generic name for everything. Blah.

2nd name: I Laugh at your Misfortune! - I liked this one :D I doubt I'll change back, though, I want every change to be to something completely new.

3rd name: Screw the Rules, I have green hair! - Awesome when I got it, only marginally less awesome now.

4th name: To be revealed tomorrow when I change it, hopefully :D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
* Løcke
My favorite character in Final Fantasy VI, but some fool already took Locke just so I couldn't have it.
* ~Fire
A mockery of Wind~

* makunouchi
My favorite character over an awesome anime I used to watch.

* NIN
One of my favorite bands at the time. They suck now ;__;

So yeah...I think you know my answer.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 28, 2023
No... I like the name yvette. Without caps.

yvette is such an awesome name.

Back