• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had gay thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2010
    Well im gay and i have thoughts about guys all the time i never had sexual thoughts about girls but i can say girls make really really good friends

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Lol. Those are not 'gay' thoughts at all. Those are romantic and considerate thoughts. Keep thinking those and put your thoughts into actions, chicks dig romantic, sweet guys. :p Gay thoughts would be if you thought another guy was attractive and he had a 'sweet body'. >.> And trust me, boys don't buy their GF's flowers because other guys don't do it, but the guys that don't do it don't do it because other guys don't. Basically, everyone thinks that everyone else will make fun of them.

This is true for most, and I think its pathetic that most guys care about what their friends think about them or have to say about them whenever they do anything nice for their girlfriend. Even as a senior in high school I see some classmates in that same situation. It's pathetic. Most of these people need to just grow up. Then again, most of them have are rather ignorant.

Yes I have had one but being gay is stupied.

lern 2 tpye pzlll! rolllllffffssss.

I find both sexes attractive, so of course I have. I think there's something aesthetically beautiful about everyone and usually I try my best to spot it, regardless of their sex. I'm confused about my sexuality, though, seeing as how I find both sexes attractive and all. I've never been in love with someone before, but I'm falling in love with someone who's a girl. I've been falling in love with her for about two years at least, seeing as how love just doesn't pop into you the moment you see someone, in my opinion. Most of it developed from her personality, actually, so I find falling in love with personality to be the most important thing, though she is very pretty. Now I'm rambling...

Anyway, yes, I have had gay thoughts before.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Lol this is a amusing thread... I would have to say no.. Tho I wouldn't throw Megan Fox out of my dreams if she appeared there (Which she hasn't so far).. xD

Tho I have to say this I'm straight but I'm not having dirty straight thoughts either... Maybe the sexy fantasies are gender related?

Zet

Years
    Spoiler:

Yes I have had a gay thought once or twice.... sometimes about some of the staffies on PC

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have thoughts of Malyka and Simmone having gaytimes aaaalllll the time <3

Though for the question, yesh. XD;

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Well now that the question of 'if you're gay, have you had straight thoughts?' has been asked, I myself have, but as soon as I picutre the sex it's like "Eeew, why the hell did that come up?" I find a lot of women to be physically attractive, except for what's in their pants, lol, no offense.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Homosexuality

Where do you stand with it? Are you a supporter of ****-love? Or, are you against it? Please, no bashing on anyone, this topic is sheerly for the expression of personal opinion.

Being homosexual, I am obviously a supporter of gay rights and equality amongst the rest of the world's people. I personally detest the stereotype for homosexuals and how it is so commonly used today:

-Stereotypical Gay Guy: Someone who wears tight, or women's, clothing and is extremely effeminant. Shows no interest in any form of 'male' activities other than sex. Usually has a very girlshy voice and is extremely sensitive. Will make gestures at just about any male and try to seduce them.

I really hate this because it has effected how society in the U.S. looks at people like me. I am sensitive, I will not lie, but I have a perfectly male voice, I don't wear, nor will I ever even consider wearing, women's or tight clothing. I'm not feminine, I play soccer, I enjoy violence, I find body functions and sexual jokes hilarious. I don't even consider making a move on any guy because not everyone knows I'm gay! And, because of the above stated stereotype, I will possibly never be fully accepted where I live.

Ignorance is the big thing about society that adds to the gay-stereotype and makes people think that if a guy were to announce he is gay, that he will suddenly become this girly guy or something and will hit on every guy he knows, which is untrue for about 75% of the gay community! Yes, some of us are sterotypical homosexuals, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are! It's because society doesn't want to accept that a man can be gay, but act like any other guy on the street that I find the U.S. so unbareable, aside from the military and government.

Religion is another key factor that plays into peoples' views on homosexuals. I am Catholic, I pray to God, I wear a cross on my chain and I do go to church, plus I'm gay, does that mean I'm going to Hell? No. I'm not saying that religious people are stupid or naive, just ignorant and hypocritical. God loves all his children, gay or straight or in-between so why can't they accept the fact that their God loves me and my community as well? I am fully aware that not all religious people or churches are like this, but a majority of them are.

Media helps in the idea that all gay men are indeed little prissy boys. SNL, Family Guy, and King of the Hill are a few shows which broadcast homosexuals this way. I am aware that these are comedy shows, but really, can we just include a disclaimer or something if the show broadcasts an episode like this? Don't get me wrong, I watch all of these shows and laugh my ass off, but that doesn't mean they don't send the wrong message. Movies do it too, just stop it, or make so the public knows that all homosexuals do not behave the way they are portrayed in media.

Okay, I've said what I jad to, and again, I'm not bashing anyone for what they think, the above is my look on things. So, please, tell me what you think.

Years
    Media helps in the idea that all gay men are indeed little prissy boys. SNL, Family Guy, and King of the Hill are a few shows which broadcast homosexuals this way. I am aware that these are comedy shows, but really, can we just include a disclaimer or something if the show broadcasts an episode like this? Don't get me wrong, I watch all of these shows and laugh my ass off, but that doesn't mean they don't send the wrong message. Movies do it too, just stop it, or make so the public knows that all homosexuals do not behave the way they are portrayed in media.

Unfortunately, in comedy, money is where the stereotypes are.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Ack, thye moved my topic here ;-; Fudge. Well, whatever...

Unfortunately, that is true, but still a little disclaimer at the end would be nice >.>

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    For the record, I'm totally okay with people having same-sex relationships. Like, it doesn't bother me at all to see two guys walking down the street holding hands. Then if one of those guys wanted to push the other guy down onto the pavement and rip open his shirt, I'd be totally okay with that too. Even if they then started to make out, I think I could handle it.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    For the record, I'm totally okay with people having same-sex relationships. Like, it doesn't bother me at all to see two guys walking down the street holding hands. Then if one of those guys wanted to push the other guy down onto the pavement and rip open his shirt, I'd be totally okay with that too. Even if they then started to make out, I think I could handle it.

Personally, I think that who pushing down and making out this is really inappropriate regardless of if it's the same sex or a straight couple doing so.
    It's just no mature at all, and frankly.. I find to be a bit disgusting that people would not have discretion around the general community. If they wish to do that in the private of their own homes, then go for it, but a public display like that I find to be extremely frowned upon.

To be honest, I don't think I've really ever had a gay sexual thought. Yes, I believe at some point in my early teenage years (perhaps around 14-15) I did wonder "Do I like girls?" but I couldn't find myself to be sexually attracted to females at all. I did briefly wonder what a relationship might be with one, but I don't think that romantic thoughts such as a hug or cuddling is the same as sexual ones, because being held is more of a companion/relationship thought than a "gay" one. (Hell I cuddle with my dog and cat and I love them, but I'm in no way a zoophile, and I think others do the same with the pets that they love, too.) I figure I've never had a gay thought because when I had tried to think of how a deeper relationship might be with the same sex, I just generally got turned off by female sexual parts, and other female sexuality. :/ I guess I just couldn't fathom it. Perhaps it's also the fact that I find "toys" a turnoff as well, might have strengthened my desire for men instead of women. Either way, I am the way I am.

Yup.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    The funny thing is, I have no problem with PDA, in fact I'd usually stare at those doing the kissing (not intently or on purpose, but for lulz nonetheless). My first gf, we even did PDA, and the feeling is really just uncaring for the rest of the world. XD

Can't say I've seen two guys kiss in public though, just holding hands sometimes. But some gay people are still afraid of being totally out (like in public), it honestly shouldn't happen like that... If they love someone, they should show it regardless with what others think, afterall, they'll never see the passerbys again.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    The funny thing is, I have no problem with PDA, in fact I'd usually stare at those doing the kissing (not intently or on purpose, but for lulz nonetheless). My first gf, we even did PDA, and the feeling is really just uncaring for the rest of the world. XD

Can't say I've seen two guys kiss in public though, just holding hands sometimes. But some gay people are still afraid of being totally out (like in public), it honestly shouldn't happen like that... If they love someone, they should show it regardless with what others think, afterall, they'll never see the passerbys again.

Oh regular PDA I'm fine with.. I think it just gets awkward when you see two people like.. really going at it like "Ripping each others shirts off" and.. well.. 'round here they have different districts for stuff..
    And it gets kinda awkward when you're walking around with your mom and brother and they have S&M or BDSM (Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism) like.. mini-preview-shows being put on display on the streetsides to like.. round up people to see live sex shows.. in an area that's well.. Kids-friendly with malls and stuff.. it's just kinda uncalled for.. :/ Guys wearing ball-gags, walking around on a leash with their partner in leather is just kinda.. tacky, in my opinion. Keep the master-slave stuff in the bedroom, please.

Perhaps they do it for the tourists :/

Either way, I think people just need a little discretion.. gay AND straight.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    O_O Okay... yeah... bondage gear should stay in its box, when not at home... Kind of creepy.

It makes me wonder sometimes (getting back on topic). The music/movie store I work at isn't too far from a sex shop, sometimes their bag beeps on the way into the store, because someone forgot to demagnetize something. Anyway, that means one of us (the employees) have to take out the item (not the whole thing, usually just the bag is fine, but we'll leave stuff in boxes if applicable), I can say I've demagnetized some pretty bizarre stuff. The weird thing is, the people who usually bring this kind of stuff in, are always two girlfriends (whether actual gf or just friends, is not sure) XD

Years
    Oh, I definitely have.

I function under the notion that it doesn't matter what gender the person you love is; it's the person itself that counts.

In fact, I usually find myself more attracted towards women than men, though I have an online boyfriend. But even then my thoughts aren't that...dirty or anything. It's more just, like, I want to be in their physical presence, and I want to hang out with them more and such. So...I guess I'm still pretty behind in the sexuality department. ^^;;

Back