• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Basically, you ask a random question that someone could have done in Pokemon and they answer it then ask another question. Quite simple.

ex: Have you ever evolved a Pokemon at level one?
    -Growlithe + Fire Stone = Level 1 Arcanine

Have you ever made it through Diglett's Cave without running into a Diglett?

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    yes my skitty into delcatty (moon stone)

yes i have made it through digletts cave without even meeting a single pokemon

haVe you ever made it through the league without a pokemon losing over half its health?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I have, but only because we don't get events in my state, and it's only to see how good the Pokemon is.

Have you ever played the original Red version and beaten it?

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    yes i have and enjoyed every minute of it

have you ever gotten a win streak of of over 14 without aa pokemon fainting?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I can't really answer that cause I don't know if you're talking about a battle facility or not. If so, I don't know, cause I never really go.

Have you ever used Pikachu's Thundershock in Yellow to try to defeat Brock?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    No, but my brother has.

Actually, yes to seeing it in action...i've seen him battle wild ones and ones in The Battle Tower before on his Diamond game...lol

But, no to actually owning any myself, and, good riddens...sharked or not, I LOVE my 2 pokemon files...T.T

Have you ever.....had a crush on a charictor that origionated from the G/S/C erra, possably even one of the trainers you play as?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Nope, but pixels don't turn the moter.

Have you ever been scared in the game because of some eerie music and then you heard a pokémon battle, but you thought you had your repel on?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nope. :O

Have you ever beaten Red in G/S/C more than ten times? >_>

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Why of course I have one in Bill's PC

Have ever played Pokemon Ruby on a Gameboy Advance SP while eating a hotdog without the ketchup and then bang your leg on the table while you were getting up to get a napkin?

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Rofl.
    I actually have.
    I got bored at a party, and at that time, they ran out of ketchup. And me being too focused on Pokemon, didn't pay attention while getting a napkin, banged the table and fell over. xD

Have you ever gotten stuck using a Pikachu vs Nincada and only having Electric attacks?

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    No,
    But i did catch lugia with a pokeball. I ran out of ultra balls and i had one pokeball left and it worked haha, talk about luck.

How you ever beaten a game of pokemon in one sitting?

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    no, i've never even SEEN a darkrai in real life. Only pictures, nature docs etc. :(

Have you ever caught a shiny in the Safari Zone/Great Marsh?

Back