• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I'm going to answer the previous one, since there's no question above my post. =/

I've tried to SR for Mewtwo in LG version, but failed miserably. I have not the patience.

Have you ever wasted a Master Ball on something stupid because you thought it was rare/thought you could get another Master Ball only to be proven wrong?

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
    If you count naming a Cacturne Cacturd, then yeah. >.>

Have you ever spent ages putting a team together, only to get completely walled by something that is really commonly used?

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    The unfortunate answer to that is yes, yes I have. The even more unfortunate Pokemon that K0'd me was...Bibarel...HAI Don't laugh!!

Have you ever fought with someone over which pairing is more likely, eg Ikarishipping>Pearlshipping?

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    Why sure I've named my Pokemon something of another species. I called my Ratata Shinji. Okay, okay lame joke ><;;

Have you ever looked for wild Pokemon irl? XDD;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Yes, I went to see if they were any Pachirisu's instead of Squirrles in the park XD JK.
    Have u ever had a crush on a pokemon character????

~Assassin~

Traitors to the Creed must die
    Years
    i left my Latios in there and forgot about and it did not evolve and it went high level

Have you ever dreamt ur a pokemon?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Yes I have :< I am obsessed with Missingno. (not sure if he counts because hes a glitch but you get the idea)
    Have you ever caught a Missingno In generation 1?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Yes, I have been waiting for it since the rumors first started floating around.
    Have you ever traveled to another town just to get an event pokemon?

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
    Yep, lotsa times. *pets her Togekiss* :3

Have you ever spent ages trying to catch a Ditto, only to find out that once you did, it had the wrong nature? >.>

Back