• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yep, I walked up a scenic mountain before to reach an observatory I forgot the name of, in California, it was a nice view. I walked through my neighborhood too, and some other parks as well, which was relaxing kind of as well

Have you ever been rock climbing?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes, I went to my cousin's high school graduation back in May. She looked pretty and is an amazing student. I was literally screaming from the bleachers when she went to get her diploma-- she did our family proud.

Have you ever watched movies or read books about Camelot and King Arthur?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I watched The Sword in the Stone and in the ending, the squire became King Arthur.

Have you ever bought something that did not work and you ended up having to return it?

TY

Have you ever tried typing a sentence without looking at it only to realise it turned into gibberish?

TY

Yes, only to fall down shortly after cause my luck is non existent xd

Have you ever broken a bone?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    yes. My stomach was real empty, as was my fridge.

Have you ever had a sip of the good good bright red neon soup that's gatorade?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back