• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yeah, I'd fill my cheeks with water and spit it out pretending to use water gun. I'd also throw leaves , trying to do razor leaf.

Have you ever been too lazy to do something?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yes with the Windows XP screen glitch, I had a blast with that.

Have you ever watched a sunset?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    A bunch of times I've been mistaken as someone else, being called their name and being confused as crap

Have you ever mistaken someone for somebody else?

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Yes

Have you ever bought a ticket for a concert, performance, movie, or show and ended up not going?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    No, a lot of celebrities have their heads in stuck in the clouds. The ones I like are not really the type I'd have a crush on, don't think I've really had a celebrity crush

Have your ever attracted a squirrel while eating on a bench?

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    No, but my stepdad took care of a handicap squirrel. The mother abandoned the baby squirrel and my stepdad took her in. It was living at home in a cage and when it grew up, it lived in our yard and one time when my parents had to drive to Mexico for my stepdad's dentist appointment, I had to feed the squirrel when my parents were away.

Have you ever dropped out on a class you registered for?

TY

have you ever gotten revenge on someone/something?

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Yes, on a massive multiplayer online game but the person did not remember me.

Have you ever been scared of a rat?

TY

Have you ever lost something of value only to find it in the most silly place you'd never look for in the first place?

Years
  • Yes, my glasses every other day. Usually they are on my night stand, attached to me shirt or just sitting next to me on the bed. I have to put on another pair or contacts just to see what is literally right in front of my face because I am that blind.

Have you ever used an essential oil?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back