• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • No. But I kiss my Star Wars figurines and caress my Last Jedi popcorn tin every night before bed. That's not code for anything, by the way.

Have you ever seen an actual fight? (like, two dudes duking it out on the street? I did - they crashed through the window at the establishment I was eating at lmao)

Years
  • Nope, but I've always wanted to. I've eaten crocodile though, if that's of any interest. And a crocodile nearly ate me but that's beside the point.

Have you ever danced to Sia?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Yes, occasionally

Have you ever gone a whole week without playing any video games ever since you got your first console?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Oh yes, more often than not really. I blame college.

Have you ever been at a mountain that was high enough to see the clouds below you?

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nope. I haven't been to a mountain that high.

Have you ever left all your important tasks to Sunday on a weekend?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes. I've also had a frog jump on my bare leg and that was fairly horrible.

Have you ever written something that was a bit... er, raunchier, than your usual works?

Years
  • Yes. Many. Yet happily, I've curbed that habit. Nowadays its the wee problem of cackling during a mouthful and spraying food everywhere.

Have you ever had a perfect day?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back