• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
Years
Yes, in middle school my friend took the last straw when he threw my backback into the trashcan that was full of food trash from lunch. He got a bloody nose. :P (We stayed friends, though)

Have you ever... taken a punch to the face?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
If you meant skipping classes as being in school then skipping classes, then no.

Have you ever been so hungry, your hunger disappeared? :O

string555

Banned
Years
That's a new one, I can't seem to think of any times that happened. I'll just say maybe. :X

Have you ever made a birthday wish that actually came true? :P

string555

Banned
Years
I'm not sure if I actually had a concussion, but I did get knocked out before, so possibly. :X

Have you ever had a reoccurring dream?

string555

Banned
Years
No, but that's pretty damn horrible. :X

Have you ever went to some appointment but it turned out you got the day completely wrong?

string555

Banned
Years
Yes, but not my choice, my used Emerald version fried itself at some point. I had a shiny adamant Mightyena on there. :<

Along with other Pokemon that I invested my time into. :'(

Anyways, have you ever used fly to go to the pokecenter when you were not all that far away? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back