• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
Yes, lol.

Have you ever scraped the filling out of a cookie sandwich and replaced it with some other creamy thing? :)

string555

Banned
Years
No, but someone once tried the old 'replace oreo filling with toothpaste' trick on me. I wasn't dumb enough to fall for it. :P

Have you ever stolen something?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I stole cute Japan-imported erasers from Kumon when I was taking math classes there. I don't regret anything, I hated that place :v

Have you ever got carsick?

string555

Banned
Years
Surprisingly not, but maybe that's because I've rarely ever used the oven while cooking. :O

Have you ever set a fire that got out of control? >_>

string555

Banned
Years
Lol, I briefly tried when I was like 15 or 16. I walked miles and miles really late at night with some provisions in a backpack. I found some place where I laid down for about 30 minutes, decided "F%&% this muk!" and walked back home. XD

Have you ever found the solution to a problem by being inspired by something unrelated to the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back