• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Yes, I work in a gift store aimed at kids lol

Have you ever dogsitted over night?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Nope, never had chicken pox

Have you ever checked your reflection in a mirror only to find out it was actually a one-way window and people inside could see you checking yourself out

Years
    Yes, and I knew it was a one-way window.

Have you ever scheduled a ride and it never shows up?

string555

Banned
    Years
    Edit: Got ninja'd. XD
    Nope.

To answer strangerhypno, not sure if I have. :X

Have you ever snuck into an abandoned/unfinished building? :P

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't think so and even if I was, the stalker will not say anything.

Have you ever opened the door and got startled when someone was right in front of the door through the other side?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yes, I remember one time I opened the door and this lady started babbling about her baby and me not being a gentlemen for letting them through.

Have you ever been insulted?

Years
    Yes, my parents bully me sometimes and they make me cry. Sad to see parents bullying their own child.

Have you ever had a group therapy?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    No

Have you ever skipped ahead in a book or movie or tv show and never returned to the part you skipped?

Years
    Yes, lots of times because some parts would be boring for me and I just skip ahead to scenes that are interesting.

Have you ever got bumped into someone who was not watching where he/she was going?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yes, but not as often as me bumping into them cause I'm careless

Have you ever bumped into a stop sign?

Years
    No, but I did bump my head into a gardening tool left hanging on a Toyata when I was walking, talking to my sister and her friend with my head turned sideways facing them and not facing front.

Have you ever bought food and it ends up falling on the floor before you even try to eat it?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    A few times. And it sucks, money wasted.

Have you ever opened a bathroom door and somebody you weren't expecting was in there?

Years
    Yes, I left my jacket in the bathroom and when I walked back in to get it, a woman was inside the bathroom and left the door unlocked and then she closed-locked the door with my jacket still inside.

Have you ever had an appointment and ended up having to wait 2 hours in the waiting room?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    A few times as far as I can remember

Have you ever used the bathroom and forgot to lock the door or stall?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    No, unless you count the time when i was five and said i was going to run away from home but i only got halfway down the street before i changed my mind.

Have you ever found a 20 dollar bill on the ground?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back