• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    No. I'm a heavy sleeper. It takes pretty loud noises to wake me up, lightning, people screaming, my alarm for example.

Have you ever gotten indigestion?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    No. At best I'll pretend to be overconfident as to not stress out over something.

Have you ever been to China?

Years
  • No

Have you ever been told that you would be picked up and you never got picked up while you were waiting for your ride?

Years
    • Online now
    I helped my mother with hers, so I tilled soil and planted trees. I didn't actually grow my own though.

Have you ever watched any shows about the paranormal?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yeah when I was younger I was obsessed with ghosts and watched staged crap like Ghost Hunters.

Have you ever thought you saw something paranormal?

Years
  • Yes, I took a picture of a house and there was a ghost in front of the house of the picture I took.

Have you ever watched a musical play?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yes but only the free, sneak peak, badly made ones in grade school. I'd like to see a professional musical one day.

Have you ever written a book?

Last edited:

leafeonsaura

Toothless
    Years
  • Nope- never.
    I don't really have any except for being alone lol

Have you ever met a famous person/took a picture/got a signature from them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back