• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you fallen asleep in Class?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Like the title says - Have you fallen asleep in Class? If so How Long? What subject was it? Did anyone notice? Did you get in Trouble?

Well I know I have - I fell asleep in English a couple of times though my English Teacher never notices and yet I sit up in the front

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I always fall asleep in my third period. Never any other period, for some reason. My body just crashes in third for no reason, and it sucks. I was caught, and if my parents ever found out I fell asleep in class, then I would lose all bit of entertainment I have. All game consoles, video games, and my computers. I was caught only once, and I sat in the second row, but there is an open seat in front of me. (Not like I try falling asleep, it just happens.)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Yes. We have three hour classes in college! How does one not fall asleep during one of those monsters without the help of Red Bull or the like? It certainly does not help that the professors are so dry and boring, and often barely understandable. Battling the Elite Four during class is also something I do.

Years
  • I don't fall asleep in classes, but I did when I had detention (for being late). But I did half-sleep a couple timesin classes. I could listen to what the teacher was saying, and dreamed about it. heh
    I think I half-slept a couple times in college..

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I fall asleep during the third period.
    But after that, I wake up refreshed.

I put my book in my lap. and rest my head on my shoulders, shut my eyes and pretend I'm reading.

When my teacher gets suspicious, my friend wakes me up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    uhmmm yeah actually these last three months xDDDD I usually fall asleep during my literature and biology classes xDDD boooooringggggggggggggggg
    I don't get in trouble because my friends wake me up if the teacher comes near =D

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever officially passed out, but I've been in that state of being where someone could say anything to you, and you'll respond but you won't remember it later. It's like being awake only being asleep at the same time . O.o

It is usually during my 4th block class, since I have the most boring class 3rd block and I need all my energy to stay awake in that class. I just can't sleep during school, because all the desks we have are super uncomfortable.

Lash

Years
  • All the time. Most of the day, sometimes.

Usually this is my sleeping schedule:

First hour - sleep through it (teacher don't care, lol.)
    Second hour - sleep when i get my work done
    Third hour - Unless I'm twacked out on Ritalin, sleep when work is finished.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • I make a regular habit out of sleeping in class.

1st block - Sleep through it. Teacher don't care.
    2nd block - No sleep here, cause the teacher hates it. ;-;
    3rd block - Usually sleep through it too.
    4th block - No sleep, since it's the same teacher who hates sleeping.

Bay

Years
  • Huh, haven't realized many high school kids sleep during class. Then again, all of my teachers won't tolerate it. XD As for college kids, yeah I saw many people sleep through lectures. :P

I usually don't sleep through the lectures at uni due to me always sitting at the front (I is a good girl :P). There was one time though I didn't get much sleep, so I slept for half of one of my lectures. XD

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I use to always sleep in Science but this year my new Science class has uncomfortable tables so it's kinda hard to get some sleep.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I had a bad habit of falling asleep back in high school, but I don't think I've fallen asleep in class even once since I've been in college. Guess the topics are just more interesting, and going to class isn't an extreme form of torture for me anymore. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • A few times in high school, I pulled all-nighters to finish art projects. Those days, I'd fall asleep usually in art class. XD; Otherwise, I had a bout of insomnia in grade 11 and every so often I'd go into school after no sleep for a few days and nearly pass out from exhaustion. >_< I usually stayed home those days though. (I missed a lot of school in grade 11, ugh.)

I used to fall asleep in a lot of my algebra classes in my first term of university though. I used to pull all nighters on my assignments and hand them in and go straight to class on Wednesdays and Fridays. I loved that course but we'd often do overhead stuff so the lights would be dimmed and it was just too hard not to fall asleep. :(

Nowadays I've gotten into the habit of skipping class if I'm too tired to get out of bed in the mornings. 8/ So I don't run into this problem.

Back