• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ...That Ash seems to be a lot meaner to May than he was Misty? ^_^; It's usually when she comments on something; he'll turn around and give her a rude look, then make an even ruder comment back. I think it's because he misses Misty. What do you think?

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    OMG! I've noticed that, too, Kayleigh! Like on this morning's episode she was sitting down and she said something about Ash's training, and he turned around and yelled at her saying that Pokemon Contests aren't so easy, either. ^_^;; Maybe it's payback for all the times Brock and Misty tormented him when he was just starting out as a trainer...history repeats itself, huh? Even BROCK, Mr. Nice Guy, lol, was rude to her. She did this dance when she tried showing off her Pokemon Contest moves and he's all like, "Well, I don't think the judges are going to appreciate you dancing all over the stage..." *hisses at Brock* Sheesh! Ash and Brock are so irritable, lol.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    OMG! Is he? I never noticed! That mean, dirty, little rat!!! How dare he be sooo rude to Haruka D<

*Dies*

Years
    I think it is becuz he has brock and max... i mean 3 guys and 1 girl... look at that fact that its also 4 people instaed of 3... think...

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    I have noticed he's been getting quite a nasty head on him recently, but I personally don't think it's to do with Misty, more with May herself mixed with his eagerness to get to the gyms and such. It's just cos she's a newbie at Pok?mon Training so gets everything wrong (*Not like Ash doesn't*) but anyone can find that annoying especially when her inexperience in Pok?mon Training and traveling and her genreal ditzyness makes him miss ferries to the next gym or slows them down ect.

In conclusion... Ash just has a short temper :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, yeah, you do have a point. Ash isn't used to having to teach someone else how to become a good Pokemon Trainer. He always had Brock and Misty, who were both very knowledgeable(sp? >_>) about Pokemon, so he's not used to it. Plus her lack of interest in battles irritated him, and she's pretty ditzy so... Yeah. XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'm glad I'm not May, I can be quite a ditz sometimes too so I would probably get yelled at for it.^_^ I have noticed that though, I also noticed that Brock seems to talk to May and reassure her alot...hmmm...could that be a sign?
    *tries to look intellagent*
    hmmm...^_-

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
    The fact that she's ditzy may just be the dub, of course. Maybe Satoshi (Ash) is just being pigheaded. Who knows?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Ash yells at May cuz, May doesn't care about Pok?mon that much, she doesn't like battleing , and she's an annoying brat. There I said it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    ash's acts the exact same way he did with misty. what u are noticing is the ack of counter force from the female character. normally ash makes insults and he normally takes it out on misty do to she is always on his case. and she normally counters that with her own attitude. all it is, is that ash is the only one yelling. thats the difference. May eventually may be able to counter to whst ash normally says. the thing is she takes it rather then yelling back at ash. in honest opinion i think ash is just over confident, but that may have changed when he lost in dewford. AND MAY ISN'T A BRAT !!!!!!!!

Years
    May, not a brat??? At least Misty didn't complain about traveling everywhere Ash went!!! (Ironic that May wants to travel but can't even walk to town from town) Yup, Misty rubbed off her attitude on Ash and Ash rubbed off his battling style on Misty, mentioned in the Whirl Cup Championships.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I noticed how mean he has been being to May. She seems sad by it too but I hope she doesn't like him, like him.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    I do not think that he is short with Haruka because he misses Kasumi...granted he misses his friend but I don't think she occupies his mind that much.

I think he is a little colder with Haruka becasue she is kind of ditzy and more annoying than Kasumi was, and with Kasumi he had a very strong friendship, almost a sibling relationship with her, so they were always joking with each other and such. He has not developed a strong relationship with Haruka yet becuase they've only been with each other for 2 seaons.

I personally haven't liked either of his female traveling companions much at all...but both Takeshi and Kenji were really good, strong characters. Maybe that's just me, I don't know. o_O

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    but thats just may. it's not that she is a brat. she just gets tired easily. even though she likes to travel she doesn't like to walk. all she is, is alittle lazy. and ash isn't really mean to may. you just haven't seen a fight between main male and main female in awhile. thats why it seems one sided.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I think its because May is only a beginner at the pokemonn world and ash is like a vet. So ash feel bugged when ever she asks a basic or beginners question. .?.

Years
    I dunno, I agree with shadowblade. Funny that Ash thinks that being so "mean" would help get himself some friends like Misty did. I don't think that Ash does think about Misty too much, but I really do think that her attitude did do something to him.

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
    Speaking of which, how old is Satoshi now? he must be at least 12. And how 'bout Haruka? I'm sorry, but she does NOT look 10

Years
    It does make sense that Ash is 12, but about that short 'Pikachu and Pichu', Ash celebrates his first? aniversary with Pikachu, but he said it's already been a year the second time he was in Viridian City...

I'm so confused!!!

Yeah, May doesn't look 10 years old, but considering her height (about 4'10"; Ash is 5') and her attitude to some things does seem apropriate for a 10 year old.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kenta-kun said:
    Speaking of which, how old is Satoshi now? he must be at least 12. And how 'bout Haruka? I'm sorry, but she does NOT look 10
    Yeah, she is very unrealisticly proportioned for a ten year old, but then again ten year olds even with that level of maturity and being away from home so long is unrealistic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back