• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    I believe currently in Advance Generation Satoshi is 12, I think I actually read that 'statistic' somewhere, maybe on pokemon.co.jp? i dont recall.... Also if you assume that the episodes follow his life closely enough that each episode represents about 2 or 3 days, this makes sense as well.

Haruka looks to me to be about 12 but I remember that the narrator says she's 10 years old in the very first episode as she's riding her bike. I think that 10 is a believable age for her.

Takeshi's what about 14? 15?

Years
  • FlamingTorchic said:
    Ash is mean to May? I haven't really noticed that much. On the second episode of Hoenn he was nice to May when they were walking...Oh yeah, he did snap at her for complaining, but that was just cause she was whining. So maybe he just snaps at May because she complains too much.
    Neither did I... poor her...

Years
  • If u guys really havn't noticed, Ash is really touchy about everything recently! I caught the one with May first, but then I realized that he got ticked by Max and Brawley and as well as James! Comon, for at least 2 years, Ash didn't get up in TR's face, but does now?!?! Also, he's lost gym battles before as well. In Kanto, I remember Brock, Lt. Surge, and leader on Cinnabar Island (forgot his name) :(

I think this is because of a missing female companion...

Years
  • Ash is tryin' much harder to get the badges than before. I remember when he was all talk, but now, he'd do anything to get the badges. (like riding a wave without a surfboard!)

Max: You're the guy who lost in the second round in the victory tournament! Don't tell me... It's Alf!

P.S. I remember Cinnabar's Gym leader; it's Blaine

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Well think of it this way. You just met this girl who has lied to you the whole time. You're bound to crack once in a while! GOD I HATE MAY!!!

I do think Ash misses Misty. When my best friend moved away I yelled at my other friends just to get him off my mind.

Years
  • Hmm, another May hater... Don't hate, just see that person as... a bug. If it ever bothers you, swat it!!!

Remember, it isn't just May he yelled at! Ash seemed really ticked at James, but I remember TR 'saving' his butt in at least 2 movies. (numbers 2 and 3)
    (plz tell me if they do it again in other movies)

Anyways, I agree with what you said about Misty. I'm just not sure that's the reason why he's trying too much harder to win the badges, although I know that Ash always tries to impress Misty, but Misty seems to not be 'impressed' with his hard work. Gotta love friendship!

If u love Pok?mon music, buy the cds!!! I did!!!
    Unfortunately, '2.B.A. Master' sorta depresses me after knowing that Misty left...

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2004
    Well I haven't seen any of the Advanced Generation except the two eps where Misty came back (downloaded them) because I live in ... Australia ... but judging by what you people have said it does actually seem like Ash misses Misty ... I mean, they had a really good relationship, best friends of corse, and it sort of sounds like Ash had been around her too long. Sounds like he's turning into a second Misty... He was never a real edgy boy in the start but by Orange Islands he had sort of gained part of Mistys personality. Remember the Johto Ep... I can't remember what it was called but it was when they first got into Azalea town and they had the fight... cute ^^ *cough* sorry.

Ash wasn't at all edgy in the two Eps that I downloaded, so maybe that was because he had Misty back with him? Sort of like he was trying to impress Misty? *cough* Sory again... I'm a pokeshipper if you couldn't tell ^^ hee hee

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2004
    Well it's very obvious that Ash and Misty had a very good relationship, they may have started out hating each others guts but they don't now do they? In Gotta Catch Ya Later they said they were best friends didnt they? Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't even seen it yet (kills herself for living in Australia) but I've heard that... and from the looks of the pics at serebii.net it looks like he was gonna miss her (and Brock of corse) alot.

Years
  • Did thy hate each other's guts? (or at least I know Misty didn't...)
    I think not!

Very true that Ash really never liked traveling all alone. Besides, if he'd never met Misty, he'd probably get nowhere AT ALL! (Spearow threatening to tear you limb form limb...) Don't worry, Ash will get back with Brock (and Misty) eventually in the new season. (*sob* Misty doesn't stay long though, and those episodes are a ways off here in America. Don't send me the link! I must see it when the time has come!)

If you're impatient, just download the episodes online! If you can't you can spoil your anticipation by going to https://www.tvtome.com and type pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2004
    oh, I only know of one site that you can download things on... It's in Spanish but I can send you a direct link to the episodes (and they have pic's so you can see what ones they are) and all you have to press is ... I think it is descargas... PM me or something if you want the site

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2004
    She does at the start of Hoenn but ...

****Spoilers****
    Togepi evolves into Togechick an stays at the mirage kingdom with the Togepi's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back