• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I have played a Rainbow Six game, but I don't believe it was this one...but it might have been. Damned if I can remember. xD;

Splinter Cell?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Aye. I had a great time with it. Although, my experience got sort of ruined due to a friend since I found out the great revelation before I even got to the part.

The Lost Vikings?

Nakala Pri

SolatoRobo: Red the Hunter? (if you do i'll love you forever)

Nakala Pri

SolatoRobo: Red the Hunter? (if you do i'll love you forever)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    YES. One of the better SRPGs I have played. I've never played the SNES version though, so much of my experience with it is with the PS1 and PSP versions.

Ogre Battle?

Years
    No. to Ogre Battle. Wasn't the sort of game my crowd was into. Don't want to dish the 90 dollars for a copy that may or may not work either.

Played @ Elite Beat Agents ?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    One of the James Bond's that I have never played. Only played Goldeneye, World is not Enough and Tomorrow Never Dies.

What about Kirby Super Star?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    One of the James Bond's that I have never played. Only played Goldeneye, World is not Enough and Tomorrow Never Dies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years

I have! I haven't beaten it, but the time I played it was extremely fun.

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (THE ORIGIN OF MY ORIGINAL NAME!!!!!!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back