• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I've played 1 and 2. Wanted to play Birth By Sleep, but couldn't because it was for PSP (don't have one, not getting it for just one game), didn't bother with 358/2 Days or Chain of Memories. And one day I'll get around to borrowing my sister's copy of Dream Drop Distance and play that....

Anyone play Grandia?

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I have! Although it was a long, looong time ago.

Anyone played Lost Kingdoms?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Definitely. That takes me back. Too bad it can't be on Virtual Console.

The Last of Us?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    I haven't played it myself, but I have seen a playthrough of the game. I don't think I'd buy the game honestly, since the gameplay itself wasn't something that really caught my interest, but I found the story really compelling. Perhaps I'd give it a try at some point, I could be wrong :p

Any of the Jak (& Daxter) games?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Yup, I've played Super Paper Mario.

Have you played Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't think I have; sorry. I've always wanted to though, but never got around to it.

What about F-Zero GX?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    Never played an FZero game in my life. That, along with Starfox 64 never made me want to play it. Didn't look interesting.

A Bard's Tale?

Years
    No. My dad bought it a couple years ago for himself (not that I have anything against adults gaming, but he hasn't played much since I was a little kid), but it was the European edition of the game and didn't work on our computer.

PaRappa the Rapper?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Man, I bought the original playstation version off ebay like 5 years ago, and I've never got around to playing it. It's still sitting in my collection of games, but since you've reminded me of it, I might give it a shot when I get some free time.

Lunar 2: Eternal Blue anyone? Either version is fine (Sega CD or Playstation)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I've played that. Played the PS1 Spiderman games quite a bit, actually.

Have you played or watched/read a LP of Dangan Ronpa? (you only could've played it if you live in Japan or imported it, since it's North American release isn't for a while yet)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back