• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I haven't, but I have always wanted to! Mostly for context when they appear in other games (ie Brawl), but I've always heard Starfox was a great series so I'd enjoy testing that out some time.

What about H.E.D.Z for the PC?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I haven't, but I have always wanted to! Mostly for context when they appear in other games (ie Brawl), but I've always heard Starfox was a great series so I'd enjoy testing that out some time.

What about H.E.D.Z for the PC?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Home Alone 2 was a video game...? I was very curious about this so I decided to Google it and turns out it was, wow! Good ol' NES. But no, as you can probably tell from my reaction I have not played it. :D

Have you played Crazy Taxi? The incredibly fun and addictive game that'll leave you driving around empty streets for hours ♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I haven't! I've heard those games are really good but I prefer more action in the games I play, text based games don't really do it for me.

Have you played Ape Escape 3? It's a super fun series of games with that title just so happening to be the best of the lot!

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    I played a very small amount of... uh, one that was on the GBA, I think.

But have you played Parasite Eve?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Yup, used to be one of my favorite series. c:

Have you played Bully?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back