• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • Yup. Played a lot of the PS2 version when I was younger. Actually bought it again on Steam as well.

Mana Khemia?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Not yet, but it's on the pick up list. Also you uhhh...threw away a game? :( Why not just sell it and at least get something for it? lol

Katamari Damacy?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Not yet, but it's on the pick up list. Also you uhhh...threw away a game? :( Why not just sell it and at least get something for it? lol

Katamari Damacy?

I read about it on IGN, but I haven't played it before.

Anyone played Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars? One of my favorite games on the Nintendo DS.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015
    Nope, don't own a DS :(

Have you played COD Ghosts? And what did you think about it? Personally it gives makes me rage more than any other game at the moment :P

Years
  • I've heard many bad things about CoD Ghosts and Black Ops 2 is also not being as awesome as it used to because Treyarch keeps resetting my stats for no reason. So I probably will never buy another CoD again

Anyways Starbound anyone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back