• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwengra

Peter & Nira
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    May I challenge the Rock Gym of Greene? Assuming you aren't busy with the videos.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I accept but I'm not available to battle right now so keep an eye on your PM's in case I get back on. In the mean time familiarize yourself with my rules and add my FC from my sig.

Greene1516

Years
    All challenges accepted and I will get to you all in due time, keep an eye on yer messages.

EDIT: Beat Salmence considerably. Too many people are stocking up on grass and water Pokemon to try and beat me; not going to work guys.

Last edited:

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    EDIT: Beat Salmence considerably. Too many people are stocking up on grass and water Pokemon to try and beat me; not going to work guys.[/QUOTE]

Good work Greene. Can't wait to see the videos of these.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Beat Salmence considerably. Too many people are stocking up on grass and water Pokemon to try and beat me; not going to work guys.

The most surefire way on this planet to get your ass handed to you is to take on Greene with a super effective team, so stop it, people. I think that's why so many people are afraid of you, They see the word rock and think of its five weaknesses and then can't understand how they got destroyed ten minutes later.

Greene1516

Years
    BTW guys after this battle with Chikorita I'm out for the night. My luck has been horrible and I need to sleep it off, plus I just let my Zapdos kill itself from Life Orb recoil because I am so tired I am not paying attention properly.

EDIT: Good enough battle. Won again. I think the record is now 29-3.

Last edited:

Vulpix_Trainer

Twilight Curse Electric Gym
    Years
    I hope I did this right O.o?

I challenge:

Matzzz- Water Gym

Friend Code: 2063-6152-8363
    Rules: One member of the gym team is subject to change
    Prize: The Aqua Badge and an egg-move Staryu

Just a Quick question. Will my pokemon "need" to be lv 100 to stand a chance? Cause my two strongest pokemon are like lv 73+

Note me if I did this successfully :P

Uzumaki_King

I'm a Ninja Unicorn!
    Years
    I'm satisfied to far. I havent lost yet....though i only had 2 matches. One was a draw too. Had never had a draw before xD

Greene1516

Years
    I hope I did this right O.o?

I challenge:

Matzzz- Water Gym

Friend Code: 2063-6152-8363
    Rules: One member of the gym team is subject to change
    Prize: The Aqua Badge and an egg-move Staryu

Just a Quick question. Will my pokemon "need" to be lv 100 to stand a chance? Cause my two strongest pokemon are like lv 73+

Note me if I did this successfully :P

Ya did it right, but if you ever challenge a leader that you don't see posting often it is usually best the VM them.

Last edited:

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Hay quick question for Frozen Darkness or Greene or whoever may I use shoddy for battles? I have found out how much better it is lol and I want to use it instead. I know that many of the challengers dont have shoddy(or know what it is) so ill still be using wifi I was just wonderin if I was allowed to use it for gym battles.

P.S. My gym is still not open

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back