• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah, I saw some really large articles on Google. I'll find the link again.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think it was stated in the actual scans, I'm not too sure. Also, the farfetch'd scheme may be kept in order to get HM Cut, the Pichu scans can be a side event through WiFi, we don't know as yet.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    sOME ONE actually said they wanted both Ho-Ho and Lugia in the same game

Who thinks that is really stupid
    You do realize that's how it was in the originals, right?

Besides, each one has their own dungeon. If the mascots were only catchable in their specific games then that would make the Tin Tower worthless in Silver, and likewise for the Whirl Islands in Gold.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    im sure they are going to make it the same way....unless they dont and have you trade but then it wouldnt be like the old ones so they would have to put both in each games

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Having the WHirl Islands and the Tin Towers are the whole point of having the two available in both games. It isn't stupid, it is is simply taking control and putting what needs to be put in because of a purpose.

Akira Uchiha

Akatsuki Shinobi! ^^
    Years
    Oh great. Ugg WHY did Nintendo have to make the female like that!!! Now I don't know if I will be female or male because im usually a girl but Gold looks better DX. So, who here is going to import one from Japan?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ^Make the female like what? I think she is perfectly fine. She is original, unique, and keeps the game more GS like without adding something that was originally from Crystal.

Plus, she's cute and her clothes aren't bad either...

Akira Uchiha

Akatsuki Shinobi! ^^
    Years
    She looks odd... like a little girl. Wheras the male looks older. Its wierd... And I liked the character from Crystal... better than this one. She was probably my favorite female, either her or Dawn. The clothes aren't too bad, compared to others in the past, I guess...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ah don't know if anyone noticed but it seems to me each town will have its own tree variation. Look at Azalea's trees in the Kurt shot. Those look nothing like the trees in Ilex or new bark.

Back